Mental Sexual Desire increase on TRT with Mucuna?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I know you maybe know or don't know guys but here goes my Question, i have a quick question that i wondered the answer too.

Does Dopamine Signal the brain for pleasure signals to get Erections faster especially if you are lacking it? and would someone deficient in dopamine, by taking a Dopamine supplement like Mucuna Pruriens (Velvet Bean) increase their Desire sexually more in the mind? and has anyone used it everyday or experimented to see if it does so.

Mucuna is one of primary precursors to L-Dopa in nature. so i was wondering a lot about this. Thanks my kind regards, Daniel

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

KenLowT

I certainly hope that would be true and if so I would run out and buy that supplement today. I've tried 5 HTP, St. John's Wort, Maca Root, and none has given me a boost in libido. Even on TRT, my libido only shoots up maybe 1-2 times per month if any. I have not found that sweet spot yet.

Hi there Ken i don't understand how some men on TRT injections of course, can have INCREDIBLE Libido & feel Horny all the time? Maybe they have actually been dialed in perfectly and now they are doing exact right Protocol that suits their physiology.

Maybe also they reached a point of Homeostasis in their protocol too.

Also Hopefully Nelson can chime in & let us understand how some men libido can be even better on TRT than what they naturally had.

KenLowT

Many men go on testosterone replacement therapy trying to revive a once great libido. Other men have a good libido, but suffer in the energy or emotional well being areas. Finally, some men struggle with weight loss and depression due to low T. What about guys like me who have not had great libidos since our teenage years. Maybe TRT will never improve libido because it is another issue, perhaps some kind of chemical imbalance in the brain. There has to be something else that effects libido other than testosterone. I know about the thyroid, but that hasn't helped my libido either. I'm always hopeful and maybe I'm expecting too much, but I've never been a guy who will just suddenly get in the mood. Sex is not on my mind when I lay down to spend time with my wife. She's attractive, but I just don't fantasize about it much.

I believe it's NEUROTRANSMITTERS, all the brain, they say brain is biggest sexual organ too. It has to be the Brain. if it's BURNED out our brain chemicals (AKA Neurotransmitters) replenishing them more, should do the TRICK right? Younger Men 18 years have a Younger BRAIN to start with. so that is part of the Answer to LIBIDO i thinks.

WELL i am not going to Lie, i had a PERFECT LIBIDO (SEX everyday) until my Testicle injury all way up to 30 YEARS of age, and there is even 60's years Old MEN having SEX lots too in the Month**. i think maybe their MENTAL frame of mind plays a trick.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Real Mucuna increases dopamine slightly. But getting the real stuff is important. Dopamine is associated with libido and mood. Mucuna pruriens is the best known natural source of L-dopa, the gold standard for treatment of Parkinsonism.

I tried it but saw no effect. Not sure if I got the real stuff or if it is all BS.

I do not have full access of this paper:

The Journal of Alternative and Complementary MedicineVol. 24, No. 2

Levodopa Content in Commercial Mucuna pruriens Products Using High-Performance Liquid Chromatography with Fluorescence Detection

Abstract
Objectives:Mucuna pruriens (MP) seeds contain levodopa (up to 2% by weight) and have been used in traditional Indian medicine to treat an illness named “Kampavata,” now understood to be Parkinson's disease (PD). Studies have shown MP to be beneficial, and even superior, to levodopa alone in treating PD symptoms. Commercial products containing MP are readily available from online and retail sources to patients and physicians. Products often contain extracts of MP seeds, with significantly higher levodopa content than the seeds. However, MP products have limited regulatory controls with respect to quality and content of active ingredient. The aim of this study was to apply a quantitative method to determine levodopa content in readily available MP products that might be used by patients or in research studies.
Design: Levodopa present in six commercial MP products was quantified by solvent extraction followed by reversed-phase high-performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) coupled to fluorescence detection (FD). Certificates of analysis (COA) were obtained, from manufacturers of MP products, to assess the existence and implementation of specifications for levodopa content.
Results: HPLC-FD analysis revealed that the levodopa content of the six commercial MP products varied from 6% to 141% of individual label claims. No product contained levodopa within normal pharmacopeial limits of 90%–110% label claim. The maximum daily dose of levodopa delivered by the products varied from 14.4 to 720 mg/day. COAs were inconsistent in specifications for and verification of levodopa content.
Conclusions: The commercial products tested varied widely in levodopa content, sometimes deviating widely from the label claim. These deficiencies could impact efficacy and safety of MP products used by PD patients and compromise the results of scientific studies on MP products. The HPLC-FD method described in this study could be utilized by both manufacturers and scientific researchers to verify levodopa content of MP products.

I am also looking into GPC Choline.

Last edited:

DragonBits

I think people are overlooking external stimuli.

If you get your hormones into perfect balances shape, you still won't be able to equal the same sort of libido that can occur with healthy hormones + being in a sexually provocative situation.

If you are dating several new attractive women, your libido will naturally be much higher than with your wife of 5+ years.

Or when you first got involved with your wife, there is the honeymoon period that can last 6-24 months where lust runs rampant.

You need your hormones as a basic, but a sexually provocative situation makes a really big difference.

KenLowT

I think people are overlooking external stimuli.

If you get your hormones into perfect balances shape, you still won't be able to equal the same sort of libido that can occur with healthy hormones + being in a sexually provocative situation.

If you are dating several new attractive women, your libido will naturally be much higher than with your wife of 5+ years.

Or when you first got involved with your wife, there is the honeymoon period that can last 6-24 months where lust runs rampant.

You need your hormones as a basic, but a sexually provocative situation makes a really big difference.
I agree. I find my wife attractive, don't get me wrong, but being in a situation with another female would vastly increase my libido. Eating the same cereal every day, no matter how much you love that cereal, gets old. However, with that being said, as a married Christian man, I don't have that option so I need to feel like that with my wife.

Greyfox

I can't go without it. My prolactin hovers near the top of the range sometimes with no real reason. Dopa Beans will bring that down. I have a couple ideas as to why it works for me, one being early parkinsons symptoms, iron deficiency messing up dopamine and serotonin, or a dopamine issue in general. It also makes it hard to slip into a depression though its still possible. When I got back on TRT I knew after 3-4 weeks I needed to get back on them. They also seem to allow for a holiday for some time where you can come off and your dopamine levels won't just crash, but eventually I need to return to them. I have no doubt their useless for some people since their addressing a need that not every one will have.

DragonBits

I agree. I find my wife attractive, don't get me wrong, but being in a situation with another female would vastly increase my libido. Eating the same cereal every day, no matter how much you love that cereal, gets old. However, with that being said, as a married Christian man, I don't have that option so I need to feel like that with my wife.

What I am saying is that for some of us, we have experienced a peak sexual desire what was off the charts. (I am not sure it's everyone that has experienced that.)

With your wife, people typically call it the honeymoon period, when you were first sexually involved and maybe the first 1-3 years. You can experience it in a monogamous relationship or in multiple sexual relationships. Some situation where your hormones are in a good place AND you are in a highly sexually provocative situation.

But you can't replicate it with just hormones.

I had a somewhat extended period of honeymoon time and was intense because my GF/fiance/Wife (in that normal order) lived 7,000 miles away and we would see each other for 4-6 weeks. In between that time was 2-4 months where she would flirt on video/chat/internet.

It made getting together very intense, we could have sex 2,3,4 even 5 times in one day. I have had that before in other relationships, but this was the most intense.

So when you experience this turbocharged sexual libdo, some people want to replicate it and think they just need the right mix of hormones. BUT I don't think it's a natural situation that can last. For one thing, you don't get much work done.

I am happily married and wouldn't trade that for another wild sex ride with some other woman/women, for one thing I wouldn't do that to my wife, for another I know it will never last for a long time, and to attempt to do it again you would need to create an even more provocative situation. It's kind of like a drug high, if you keep trying to get that high again it will end badly.

Right now i have a good libido, I don't think of sex at all waking moments like I did for a while and I wouldn't really want to go back to that. It was really fun while it lasted, but I am experienced enough to know it will eventually calm down.

There is no libido scale or range, a number that we can say is within range, or too high or too low. It makes it difficult to judge if someone has a hormone problem or unrealistic expectations.

And age does matter even if we try to say it doesn't, and I am 66. Right now the limiting factor for sex for me is more my wife's desire than mine, but I am also not all that interested in having to perform everyday, 1-2 times a week is fine with me. Maybe I would want it more if she did, but hard to say for sure. I was a little stunned by the intensity of this honeymoon period.

Even when my sexual libido was really, really high, it also depended on whom I was having sex with. For a while when I was first dating my wife before we were engaged, I was also dating another woman. so I could compare intensivity levels. It can be really different. (I am strictly monogamous when married, but not always when dating.)

This is why I say it depends on both your hormone levels and situation at the time.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me