Mens Health / Sexual Medicine PA

Buy Lab Tests Online

UroPA

I am a Physician Assistant (PA) in the field of Mens Health Urology / Sexual Medicine. I specialize in HRT / TRT, ED, Sexual function, Ejaculatory dysfunction, Anorgasmia, etc. I have been working in this field for about 7 years. I did my initial TRT training with the most prominent TRT and fertility Urologist in Houston and continue to work and train with several of his former fellows. This is my passion. If I am not working in this area, I am researching it. I love to talk about it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Welcome, UroPA! We definitely could benefit of your membership on ExcelMale.com!
I hope you also learn a lot of information that is not taught in medical school here.

Feel free to post in any of our forum folders and to jump in anytime!

I am in Houston and have good relations with Dr. Khera, Dr. Lipshultz, Dr. Cornell and others. We are lucky in this city!

gonzo

Welcome, UroPA! We definitely could benefit of your membership on ExcelMale.com!
I hope you also learn a lot of information that is not taught in medical school here.

Feel free to post in any of our forum folders and to jump in anytime!

I am in Houston and have good relations with Dr. Khera, Dr. Lipshultz, Dr. Cornell and others. We are lucky in this city!
I recently started seeing Dr. Lipshultz and at my next visit I plan on discussing my blood pressure concerns. Hopefully he can refer someone. Meanwhile I was tying to get some info on locating a good PCP.

UroPA

What part of Houston are you located? If you are near the Woodlands, I have some good recommendations for you. If you are more of a downtown person, Nelson is right. I know they guy he will send you to, and he's great

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me