Men with this Genetic Mutation Do Better on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
"Body composition analysis showed that the CC genotype of rs1062033, and the AA genotype of rs700518, had significant increase in total lean and appendicular lean mass compared to CG and GG, and AG and GG, respectively."

I won the genetic lottery on this one! I am CC and TT (AA) respectively (for 23andMe.com users, you have to re-orient the SNP for rs700518).

Last edited:

ajax31

"Body composition analysis showed that the CC genotype of rs1062033, and the AA genotype of rs700518, had significant increase in total lean and appendicular lean mass compared to CG and GG, and AG and GG, respectively."

I won the genetic lottery on this one! I am CC and TT (AA) respectively (for 23andMe.com users, you have to re-orient the SNP for rs700518).

I looked at my raw data on 23andMe for this SNP, and it shows "Your Genotype" as C/T. I'm not sure how to interpret that.

Robotics

how is your body composition?

TestOneTwo

200mg every 2 weeks...? I wonder whether the differences were far milder if any by simply employing a more beneficial protocol. Maybe this was simply a matter of which gene expression is more forgiving and allows for a good body composition results even under pretty bad conditions (poor protocol) rather than ideal conditions (good protocol)?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me