Men with higher FSH had more premature ejaculations

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
They actually measured how fast they took these guys to ejaculate inside vaginas (study done in Iran). They found that those with highest FSH levels were more likely to climax sooner (less than 60 seconds!)

[TD="class: other, width: 100%"]

[/TD]

Serum testosterone and gonadotropins levels in patients with premature ejaculation: A comparison with normal men

Background: To investigate the role of testosterone (T) in the pathogenesis of ejaculatory symptoms, particularly premature ejaculation (PE).

Materials and Methods: A total of 41 male patients with PE as well as 41 controls with no sexual dysfunction were recruited in this cross-sectional study. We used the stopwatch measurement to monitor the intravaginal ejaculatory latency time (IELT). Patients with mean IELT values lower than 60 s were considered to have PE. Serum levels of follicle stimulating hormone (FSH), luteinizing hormone (LH), prolactin (PRL), total testosterone (TT) and free testosterone (FT) were measured in patients as well as controls. Patients with thyroid dysfunction, hypogonadism, hypertension and dyslipidemia were excluded from the study.

Results: The serum levels of FT and FSH were significantly higher in cases (P = 0.036 and 0.003, respectively). There was no significant difference between TT, LH and PRL levels of the two groups.

Conclusion: Patients with PE have higher FT and FSH levels compared with normal men. The causative relationship between these entities and also the clinical importance of this finding has to be determined by more comprehensive studies.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tmckenzie

Seems to me that if a man like me who for some strange reason went on trt and finds it almost impossible to climax, then raising fsh might be of some help? I mean, I have women tire out on me, they cannot take anymore. Be nice to have an orgasm after they have had fifteen. Just saying. But jokes aside, Nelson, might this help? I can only find one way to raise fsh, injecting HMG. Which is prohibitive due to cost. Might you know another way?

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Seems to me that if a man like me who for some strange reason went on trt and finds it almost impossible to climax, then raising fsh might be of some help? I mean, I have women tire out on me, they cannot take anymore. Be nice to have an orgasm after they have had fifteen. Just saying. But jokes aside, Nelson, might this help? I can only find one way to raise fsh, injecting HMG. Which is prohibitive due to cost. Might you know another way?

Look at your prolactin level. Especially if any Nor19 compounds like Deca have ever been administered. Prolactin and progesterone imbalance can factor with what you're describing, and can be resolved fairly easily as well unless something like a pituitary adenoma is the culprit, i.e., hyperprolactinemia. That would be rare, but the best place to start is labs.

tmckenzie

I am on caber for my level was just above the top number. Never has helped. Never had any anabolic steroids. I wonder should I get progesterone checked? I as I have posted elsewhere am doing way better since starting 1 mg of arimidex a day about three weeks ago. The dose I was on, along with some meds blocking it was not cutting it. I am waiting on blood work to see where my e is at, but at least I have a great deal of libido back, dick will get rock hard, and stay that way, but an orgasm would be nice. I wish I had insurance to scan my pituitary, but nothing could be done as far as I know if there is one except caber. Thanks!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me