Men who have good natural T levels.—-

Buy Lab Tests Online

broker

Very healthy men with good T levels who excercise experience the same fluctuations in mood and libido as most men on T injections/ replacement.
I feel far too many men “ overly adjust dosages” in order to find that perfect level. There really isnt one. The key is to find a dosage that keeps you in a mid/ to high normal range which for most guys is 550-700 ng. You always want to start low. As soon as you notice a nice improvement in libido and energy, thats a great sign you are in a good range. Of course if you start off very high at 200mgs per wk, you will be on top of the world but that , to me , is much too high a dosage. Start off with 75mgs, then maybe 80 , then 100 per week. Eat well and excercise and dont blame every fluctuation in mood and libido on T or else you will never be happy.
35-45 mgs every mon and thurs seems to work very well.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

Most endo would agree with you. They set a target of total T 550 without looking at free T. They do this because they think testosterone is bad for you. If you have high SHBG with T 550 your not doing any good. Most of the TRT clinics are wanting levels 900-1200 with free T 25-30. If your not going to use a dose that helps all your doing is lining the doctor and pharmacies pockets. That is never going to make you happy.

Vince

Super Moderator
A good buddy of mine, who's in his early sixties. He has natural levels of around 1000, does he exercise, is he healthy, no. He's definitely not overweight, but he does have high blood pressure and is a type 2 diabetic. Personally I believe all men should have levels around a thousand. Unless they have other issues like being overweight or abusing prescription meds, alcohol, drugs of course other medical issues.

DragonBits

Very healthy men with good T levels who excercise experience the same fluctuations in mood and libido as most men on T injections/ replacement.
I feel far too many men “ overly adjust dosages” in order to find that perfect level. There really isnt one. The key is to find a dosage that keeps you in a mid/ to high normal range which for most guys is 550-700 ng. You always want to start low. As soon as you notice a nice improvement in libido and energy, thats a great sign you are in a good range. Of course if you start off very high at 200mgs per wk, you will be on top of the world but that , to me , is much too high a dosage. Start off with 75mgs, then maybe 80 , then 100 per week. Eat well and excercise and dont blame every fluctuation in mood and libido on T or else you will never be happy.
35-45 mgs every mon and thurs seems to work very well.

I think it's an important point that men that have healthy natural levels of T are the norm, and have all the normal problems of which we have all experienced in our youth.

For men on TRT I get the feeling any disturbance in the force, every health problem, every mood change, etc, must be related to some less than ideal hormone level and can be "fixed" by changes in protocol.

Hormone levels are very important, they don't by themselves make us immune to everyday ups and downs of life.

DragonBits

A good buddy of mine, who's in his early sixties. He has natural levels of around 1000, does he exercise, is he healthy, no. He's definitely not overweight, but he does have high blood pressure and is a type 2 diabetic. Personally I believe all men should have levels around a thousand. Unless they have other issues like being overweight or abusing prescription meds, alcohol, drugs of course other medical issues.

Vince, I have a couple of good friends that are 6.4 and 6.5 in height.

I am 5.4, but I don't expect I should be 6.4 just because I have a few friends that are tall. I also have two cousins, one is 6.4 and the other is 4.11 in height.

I am sure you don't think we should all have a total T of 1000 along with high blood pressure and type 2 diabetic.

It would be nice to be able to pick and choose the best characteristics I wanted out of the millions of variations, but it just doesn't work that way.

And what about the other mantra, we are all individuals and our hormone needs / levels vary?

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, I have a couple of good friends that are 6.4 and 6.5 in height.

I am 5.4, but I don't expect I should be 6.4 just because I have a few friends that are tall. I also have two cousins, one is 6.4 and the other is 4.11 in height.

I am sure you don't think we should all have a total T of 1000 along with high blood pressure and type 2 diabetic.

It would be nice to be able to pick and choose the best characteristics I wanted out of the millions of variations, but it just doesn't work that way.

And what about the other mantra, we are all individuals and our hormone needs / levels vary?
I'm only 5' 8" plus. It would be nice to be taller. :)

antelopers

Do we know his shbg level as well? Almost all of the guys I've seen with T levels this high naturally have a high SHBG to match.

antelopers

For men on TRT I get the feeling any disturbance in the force, every health problem, every mood change, etc, must be related to some less than ideal hormone level and can be "fixed" by changes in protocol.
Getting over this mindset was a huge issue to overcome for me getting dialed in. A few "off days" and I would start tweaking things.

Vince

Super Moderator
5 feet 8 inches, 172.72 cm

Men of height 175.3 cm or less lived an average of 4.95 years longer than those of height over 175.3 cm, while men of height 170.2 cm or less lived 7.46 years longer than those of at least 182.9 cm. An analysis by weight difference revealed a 7.72-year greater longevity for men of weight 63.6 kg or less compared with those of 90.9 kg or more. This corroborates earlier evidence and contradicts the popular notion that taller people are healthier. While short stature due to malnutrition or illness is undesirable, our study suggests that feeding children for maximum growth and physical development may not add to and may indeed be harmful to their long-term health and longevity.

Impact of height and weight on life span. - PubMed - NCBI

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching