Men who are primary and use HCG.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
Before I started trt I had primary hypogonadism. I did have very low estradiol levels before starting trt and I've never had any estradiol issues, never needing to use an AI. So I'm wondering are all men that are primary like me, never having any issues with estrogen and never needing to use an AI?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jucaro

Before I started trt I had primary hypogonadism. I did have very low estradiol levels before starting trt and I've never had any estradiol issues, never needing to use an AI. So I'm wondering are all men that are primary like me, never having any issues with estrogen and never needing to use an AI?

Men who have had orchiectomy due to testicular cancer become primary, so those in that situation here could give an idea about your question needing to use an AI.

Ive considered the angle like this, if youre primary, the problem may not be limited to Testosterone, but also Aromatase, even fertility. Just a blanket covering several of what we know is produced in the testes. Of all my E problems that I have, when I dropped HCG for a month and only used Cyp it didn't alter my E tests one bit. No dramatic decrease in E.

Jucaro

It is true, If you are primary and lack the testes, then you lack everything produced on testes (except the amounts produced in adrenal glands), but if you have the testes and are primary, many other things may be also affected to some extension at the testes, starting by sperm production...
For Aromatase: If you have a deficit of Aromatase, you have chances to behave as primary but more likely with normal to high T levels. If you are an over-aromatiser, then you may become primary with high E levels, low T Levels and and very sensitive to have High E when getting even small amounts of exogenous Testosterone. None of these two situations seems ti fit to you.
All I say is only a guess... I am far from being and expert on this matter. Just learning because this problem of Low T has reached me at my late fourties..

Jayyy

I have primary hypogonadism and i have normal estrogen level, low testosterone, low sperm count and High LH and FSH. I am starting my TRT+HCG+FSH or TRT+Clomid from next month. Any suggestions?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me