Medication Management Tip for New Guys on Injectables

Buy Lab Tests Online

Donovan P

Bottom Line Up Front

• Don't panic if it seems like you're using up a bottle of Testosterone or HCG more quickly than expected.

• Pharmacies don't fill the bottles up all the way to the top.

◦  Therefore, you can't use the top of the bottle (near the stopper) as a reference point for the amount of medication remaining.​

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• I started Testosterone & HCG therapy with Defy in September; my starting / current protocol is 70mg (.35 mL) TestCyp every 3.5 days and 400IU HCG every 3.5 days. My initial order through Empower Pharmacy was 10 mL Test Cyp @ 200 mg/mL and 12,000 IU HCG. Each medication was split into two bottles (two 5mL bottles of Test and two 6,000IU bottles of HCG).

• At the outset, I determined that each 5mL bottle of Testosterone would provide ~ 14.3 doses (5mL / .35 mL); and each 6,000 IU bottle of HCG would provide 15 doses of medication (6,000IU / 400IU).

◦ After going through 6 Test and HCG injections, I started to grow very nervous, since it looked like I had less than half of each bottle left. Based on the expected number of doses per bottle, I did not expect the bottles to visually look half full until I had done ~ 7 Testosterone injections and ~ 7-8 HCG injections.​

‣ I began to dread that I would not get anywhere near the expected ~ 14 doses of Testosterone and 15 doses of HCG per bottle. Being a person with a neurotic personality and proclivity to experience anxiety, I began plummeting down the agonizing rabbit hole that the pharmacy had shorted me; my treatment would fail; Defy would think I was abusing / over-using the medication; etc.​
• After a few weeks of unnecessary anguish, I ended up getting exactly 14 .35mL doses of Testosterone and 14.75 400IU doses of HCG, both of which were substantially commensurate with the expected quantities.

• This problem occurred because I failed to notice / account for the fact that the pharmacy does not fill the bottles all the way to the very top. Look at the attached picture of an unopened bottle of HCG and Bacteriostatic Water. You can clearly see that the bottle of Bacteriostatic Water is not filled up to the very top. Although not pictured, the same is true of the bottles of Testosterone. Therefore, you cannot use a visual estimate of how much medication is left in the bottle (relative to the top of the bottle) to accurately determine how much you have left. If you do so, you will likely underestimate the amount of medication remaining, perhaps dramatically.

• This is very basic and straightforward. However, this realization brought me an extraordinary amount of relief and peace of mind. For any new guy prone to worrying, anxiety, etc., make sure you take this into account; it may save you undue mental turmoil.

Attachments

• 20181101_172559 copy copy.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 134
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Nice post. I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week and get the 12000 IU vial. My testosterone last longer than my HCG, so every so often I'll order two vials of HCG and never run short.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me