Medical Marijuana Discussion

Buy Lab Tests Online

davidrn

I am not saying THC is good for you, or bad, for me,it is helpful with a stronger CBD strain to decrease my (RA) inflammation. The lab test for measuring inflammation used to be Sed rate,is now CRP (C Reactive Protein) is the preferred lab test. I read several studies (most are from Israel, they are way ahead of USA on MMJ usage) that report CBD is not enough to decrease inflammation, Hemp does not have THC, so it won't help me with the medical benefits I am looking for. I have to admit, if I drank to much water before bedtime, and wake up at 2am, then I still feel a little high. Of course I also feel slightly lightheaded occasionally with BP meds. Good luck with discovering the strain that is perfect for you, there are many articles on the internet,on MMJ and your disease or desired health benefit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

davidrn

Hopefully from the mention of those of us using tinctures,MMJ does not have to be smoked. Or using vapes, edibles are OK, but create a safety issue if there are any kids around.

Blackhawk

I am not saying THC is good for you, or bad, for me,it is helpful with a stronger CBD strain to decrease my (RA) inflammation. The lab test for measuring inflammation used to be Sed rate,is now CRP (C Reactive Protein) is the preferred lab test. I read several studies (most are from Israel, they are way ahead of USA on MMJ usage) that report CBD is not enough to decrease inflammation, Hemp does not have THC, so it won't help me with the medical benefits I am looking for. I have to admit, if I drank to much water before bedtime, and wake up at 2am, then I still feel a little high. Of course I also feel slightly lightheaded occasionally with BP meds. Good luck with discovering the strain that is perfect for you, there are many articles on the internet,on MMJ and your disease or desired health benefit.

OK, so CBD doesn't do what you need in terms of anti-inflammatory effect. Got it.

At this point if I continue looking for strains, they will be ones with as little THC as possible, but they are hard to come by without a med card. Rec vendors do not cater to those not wanting to get high! Med cards are not cheap relative to the tiny amount I would use.

I think I'll give CBD oil a try...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching