Mate is on test gel

Buy Lab Tests Online

nippy

Hi guys . My mate is on 50mg gel a day. After about three months he is experiencing really bad headaches . I said 50mg is alot a day ... . I'm thinking his free t may be too high. I also got bad headaches when my free t was high .. I've told him to get bloods done but apart from dropping the gel to every other day and taking an AI is there anything else he could do in the short term ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

Hi guys . My mate is on 50mg gel a day. After about three months he is experiencing really bad headaches . I said 50mg is alot a day ... . I'm thinking his free t may be too high. I also got bad headaches when my free t was high .. I've told him to get bloods done but apart from dropping the gel to every other day and taking an AI is there anything else he could do in the short term ?
At 10% absorption that comes to 5 mg per day. If he injected 5 mg, daily, after subtracting 30% for the ester, his weekly total would be 24.45 mg versus 35 mg, weekly, from the gel.

I'd get side effects from the chemicals & preservatives even in compounded T cream. But the only way to know what's going on are labs, as you've suggested to him including E2, if he can get the ultrasensitive test.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me