• Married/partnered, less than once per week

• Single, never

• Married/partnered, never

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tareload

I don’t think there should even be a religious discussion on masturbation if you are a believer in the Bible. The Bible has no mention of masturbation so it’s a moot point.
Uh, what Bible are you reading?

Onan, as in Onanism. Maybe he didn't need his hand? Autoejaculator maybe?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BJE

Sure, when growing up and learning what your own penis does. I'm single and haven't made myself cum in probably 6-7 years. So I jerked off till my 30s. That's a LOT of masturbation. Sooooo much wasted time and energy. Once i learned discipline, meditation, started training jiu jitsu, quit drinking, all that went away. Once a man becomes completely confident in himself, and what he's capable on life, how other men and women perceive him, there's no need for masturbation.
That and an age related drop in testosterone that makes it easier to resist masturbation.

Coconutz

That and an age related drop in testosterone that makes it easier to resist masturbation.
Dude, this is TRT forum. Lol

Only thing that happens with age to men on trt, is wisdom.

Experience in life and having too much stuff to do makes it easier to resist masturbation. Cause it's pretty boring

T

tareload

Onan, as in Onanism. Maybe he didn't need his hand? Autoejaculator maybe?

“You have heard that it was said, ‘You shall not commit adultery.’[a] 28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart. 29 If your right eye causes you to stumble, gouge it out and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to be thrown into hell. 30 And if your right hand causes you to stumble, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell.

They really didn't like left handed people back then. Perhaps left hand doesn't count?

Reactions: BJE

BJE

Onan, as in Onanism
Oman did not masturbate. He refused to obey the law that he impregnate his deceased brother’s wife. He withdrew his penis during sex and spilled his seed on the ground. His sin was in not impregnating his brothers wife when commanded to do so. If spilling your seed outside a women during sex, or into a condom, is a sin then the entirety of mankind is sinning.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom

Onan, as in Onanism

8 Then Judah said to Onan, “Go in to your brother's wife and perform the duty of a brother-in-law to her, and raise up offspring for your brother.” 9 But Onan knew that the offspring would not be his. So whenever he went in to his brother's wife he would waste the semen on the ground, so as not to give offspring to his brother. 10 And what he did was wicked in the sight of the Lord, and he put him to death also.

LOL wtf is this? Killed for masturbating instead of following God's instruction to impregnate his brother's wife? This is the sort of material Sam Harris has a field day with in religious debates. The holy books are full of this crazy stuff.

T

tareload

Oman did not masturbate. He refused to obey the law that he impregnate his deceased brother’s wife. He withdrew his penis during sex and spilled his seed on the ground. His sin was in not impregnating his brothers wife when commanded to do so. If spilling your seed outside a women during sex, or into a condom, is a sin then the entirety of mankind is sinning.
You sure he didn't touch his wang after pulling out? Serious dude not to beat it after pulling out. WOW.

Lots of assumptions here. We need Bill Clinton here to help.

How reasonable is it to believe he didn't give a little assist after pulling out? Not touching after pull out is hardcore Old Testament so maybe you are right..

Last edited by a moderator:

Coconutz

I'm butting out of this thread now that evolved into Bible verses. Lol. Wtf I've said all I can to men that continue to justify masturbation.

T

tareload

LOL wtf is this? Killed for masturbating instead of following God's instruction to impregnate his brother's wife? This is the sort of material Sam Harris has a field day with in religious debates. The holy books are full of this crazy stuff.
You aren't aware of the Good Old Testament fun? Have a gander. Nice bedtime reading.

T

tareload

I'm butting out of this thread now that evolved into Bible verses. Lol. Wtf I've said all I can to men that continue to justify masturbation.
We are just getting started. Come on, don't leave. Join the fun.

T

tareload

Killed for masturbating
Careful, perhaps pull out with manual assist. I may have to stand corrected. We will need to determine if this falls into masturbation cleanly. Perhaps will need a * next to it. Lots of taxpayer dollars to get to the bottom of this.

Masturbation or Masturbation*

BJE

The thing is, he didn’t masturbate. He withdrew his penis during sex and spilled his seed on the ground.

T

tareload

The thing is, he didn’t masturbate. He withdrew his penis during sex and spilled his seed on the ground.
Pics or it didn't happen. Still didn't address this:

Lots of unknowns here.

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
I'm sure all you peter beaters have lots to discuss without me. I don't belong here with yall
I think it's great that you are no longer a chronic masturbator but the fact that it took complete abstinence to achieve that is evidence of some lingering pathology. Think about alcoholics that have to remain completely sober versus normal people that drink moderately. Who actually has the better self-control?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale