Managing hematocrit with regular blood donations. Again

Buy Lab Tests Online

gallant

Here we go again. Sorry but there are dozens of dozens of threads and posts on this topic with lots of information but to the best of my knowledge no consensus. Maybe no consensus is possible or even necessary as these things are individual. Let me phrase my next question as carefully as I can. We should not be managing our hematocrit with REGULAR donations because doing so will only lead us to chasing our tails with low ferritin and rebound high hematocrit. Our only options are living with high hematocrit and not worrying about it or get off the TRT train entirely if even lowering the dose doesn't work?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

My endocrinologist had me doing monthly phlebotomies for over a year, and after speaking with a hematologist, I no longer am required to get phlebotomies as long as I don’t have any of the usual symptoms, which are, high blood pressure, headaches, dizziness etc.

My hematocrit and hemoglobin on my most recent labs are 53% (40-51%) and 18.4 (13.5-17.5). My blood pressure before my phlebotmoies was 113/65 and heart rate 65 bpm.

gallant

I donated today after not doing so for 6 months. Ferritin seems to always hover around 35. My blood pressure was very good today so perhaps I shouldn't have and might stop donating altogether. Hemoglobin was 18.4 today.

Systemlord

I donated today after not doing so for 6 months. Ferritin seems to always hover around 35. My blood pressure was very good today so perhaps I shouldn't have and might stop donating altogether. Hemoglobin was 18.4 today.
My diabetes would always act up after my phlebotomy. My fasting glucose the day after would be high and my hands wouldn’t prune up after long warm showers, unless I skip a phlebotomy.

My blood pressure would also go up days later.

gallant

My diabetes would always act up after my phlebotomy. My fasting glucose the day after would be high and my hands wouldn’t prune up after long warm showers, unless I skip a phlebotomy.

My blood pressure would also go up days later.
Interesting. Even with going longer donating than I have in years and a high hemoglobin reading my blood pressure was around 120/60 before donating today. Better than usual. I thought I could feel my heartbeat in my head at night which made me decide to give blood today. Perhaps I'll stop donating or just do it every 6 months or longer.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me