Male over 45 looking for best long term TRT compound

Buy Lab Tests Online

perrycox

Hi. Im new to this forum. Found it on YouTube thanks to Rand McClain. Im a 46 year old male. Ive been on and off steroids since my 20's. For the last year Ive been going to a medical rejuvenation clinic. They've prescribed me 1CC of Testosterone per week and 2 Arimidex tablets per week. Im 5'11" 175lbs. Im fairly active. I run / bike 4 times a week and go to the gym 3 - 4 times a week. As Ive gotten older it seems to me as its gotten more difficult to maintain a nice athletic build / size. Can anyone recommend a long term sustainable treatment / cycle where I can see size / muscle gains and also improve mood / libido? Im thinking I may not be taking enough Test or I should maybe add an AI? Id like to look a little more muscular but it seems as if even with working out Im not gaining much size. Really appreciate any feedback. Thanks so much!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hi. Im new to this forum. Found it on YouTube thanks to Rand McClain. Im a 46 year old male. Ive been on and off steroids since my 20's. For the last year Ive been going to a medical rejuvenation clinic. They've prescribed me 1CC of Testosterone per week and 2 Arimidex tablets per week. Im 5'11" 175lbs. Im fairly active. I run / bike 4 times a week and go to the gym 3 - 4 times a week. As Ive gotten older it seems to me as its gotten more difficult to maintain a nice athletic build / size. Can anyone recommend a long term sustainable treatment / cycle where I can see size / muscle gains and also improve mood / libido? Im thinking I may not be taking enough Test or I should maybe add an AI? Id like to look a little more muscular but it seems as if even with working out Im not gaining much size. Really appreciate any feedback. Thanks so much!

Most men on trt are injecting 100-200mg/week with 200 considered the high-end for trt.

Many can easily achieve a healthy FT injecting 100-150 mg/weeek.

You are already on a high dose trt protocol.

If you are having issues with gaining muscle mass than diet/training is key let alone genetics.

Trt when combined with a proper diet/training protocol will improve body composition (muscle gain/fat loss) but it will be minimal when compared to using steroid doses of T 300-600 mg/week for the sole purpose of muscle/strength gains and even than doses in the higher end will have a stronger impact.

We are on trt here and as far as recommending a long-term sustainable treatment/cycle you are already on what would be considered a high-end dose.

If anything you could look into adding 100 mg/week on nandrolone but even then do not expect too much as this is a therapeutic dose.

Otherwise, you will have to look into using doses beyond trt and you would be better served seeking out advice on one of the numerous steroid forums as this is a men's health/hrt forum and we do not discuss cycling let alone blasting/cruising for the sole purpose of muscle/strength enhancement.

I would be looking deeper into your diet/training protocol and regardless when it comes to gaining muscle genetics will have the final say!

madman

Super Moderator

This is typical of many run of the mill T clinics.

Starting the patient off on high dose T once weekly let alone dishing out the AI like candy.

That is a s**tload of dex!

What are your trough TT/FT/e2 levels on such protocol?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me