Making it last

Buy Lab Tests Online

charlieg

I was prescribed 100ml every 28 days to be injected every two weeks. I asked and Dr said 50ml weekly would be fine. The bottles only hold 200 ml and are very small. Tried using 3ml syringe that was provided but overdosed first month. Bought some 1ml syringes and still am having trouble drawing the exact amount and making it last all month. Any ideas? Just seems like the bottle is so small that by the last shot there is no where near enough.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MIP1950

I was prescribed 100ml every 28 days to be injected every two weeks. I asked and Dr said 50ml weekly would be fine. The bottles only hold 200 ml and are very small. Tried using 3ml syringe that was provided but overdosed first month. Bought some 1ml syringes and still am having trouble drawing the exact amount and making it last all month. Any ideas? Just seems like the bottle is so small that by the last shot there is no where near enough.
What does it say on the vial? What is the total amount in milligrams in each vial? Are these tiny vials? A 200 mL vial is large. Testosterone Cypionate comes in 10 mL vials. If it says 100 mg/mL(one full syringe, then half of that, .5 mL or 50 cc, that would be 50 mg.

I'm looking at my testosterone enanthate vial from Watson. It's a 5ml vial/1000 mg for the entire vial, which equals 200 mg per mL or one full insulin syringe. I take 100 mg per week/.5 mL or 50 cc; half of the syringe. It sounds like you're withdrawing too much into the syringe. For example, 10 or .1 on the syringe would be 20 mg.(for 200 mg per 1 mL) If you withdraw to the .5 or 50 cc mark, that will be 100 mg.

charlieg

What does it say on the vial? What is the total amount in milligrams in each vial? Are these tiny vials? A 200 mL vial is large. Testosterone Cypionate comes in 10 mL vials. If it says 100 mg/mL(one full syringe, then half of that, .5 mL or 50 cc, that would be 50 mg.

I'm looking at my testosterone enanthate vial from Watson. It's a 5ml vial/1000 mg for the entire vial, which equals 200 mg per mL or one full insulin syringe. I take 100 mg per week/.5 mL or 50 cc; half of the syringe. It sounds like you're withdrawing too much into the syringe. For example, 10 or .1 on the syringe would be 20 mg.(for 200 mg per 1 mL) If you withdraw to the .5 or 50 cc mark, that will be 100 mg.
Sorry, got the amounts wrong. Bottle says 200mg/ml. 1ml VI in oil.
Inject 1ML Intramuscilar every two weeks for 28 days.

HarryCat2

Draw about 5 to 10% less with each injection. You will get a slightly lower dose, but you won't have to worry about running out.

Blackhawk

The protocol is still absurd. You need a doctor who knows what they are doing.

You should have SHBG checked to be taken into consideration for dosing frequency.

I personally would start lower, approx 80mg/week, taken as 40mg 2x/week or 35mg every 3 days or 23-24mg every other day.

But starting with a total of 100mg/week similarly divided into in smaller doses is sane.

A dose every 2 weeks is not. I won't say it never works for anyone, but based on the membership here, charts and graphs and known pharmokinetics and pharmodynamics of testosterone in oil, You will have gigantic hormonal peaks and troughs on a every other week injection schedule.... i.e. a symptomatic roller coaster. This single reason is why many men quit, because they feel horrible, but their doctor doesn't know why.

charlieg

The protocol is still absurd. You need a doctor who knows what they are doing.

You should have SHBG checked to be taken into consideration for dosing frequency.

I personally would start lower, approx 80mg/week, taken as 40mg 2x/week or 35mg every 3 days or 23-24mg every other day.

But starting with a total of 100mg/week similarly divided into in smaller doses is sane.

A dose every 2 weeks is not. I won't say it never works for anyone, but based on the membership here, charts and graphs and known pharmokinetics and pharmodynamics of testosterone in oil, You will have gigantic hormonal peaks and troughs on a every other week injection schedule.... i.e. a symptomatic roller coaster. This single reason is why many men quit, because they feel horrible, but their doctor doesn't know why.
I’m doing .50 a week. Sorry if my numbers misled

madman

Super Moderator

Whether one is injecting strictly sub-q or shallow IM most are using LDS fixed insulin syringes 27-31G various needle lengths 1/4"(6MM), 5/16"(8MM), 1/2"(12.7MM).

Numerous benefits using an LDS fixed insulin syringe as injections are virtually pain-free, minimal trauma to the tissue, minimizing any waste of medication, easier for many to measure accurate doses when injecting lower volumes and you can draw/inject using the same needle to boot.

“Fixed insulin type syringes have no void space at the point where the needle joins the syringe, and so are known as Low Dead Space Syringes, which is sometimes abbreviated in the literature to LDSS. They are made like this so that the full accurate dose is delivered, and there is no waste

Blackhawk

Thanks, the dosing frequency is important, as is the amount per dose.

I have a favor to ask. Can you include the units when you report a number? I just don't want to be guessing what your numbers mean. In terms of dosing T the most important number is how many milligrams.

Units are important. .50 gallons? liters? ml? mg?

If you mean .50ml of 200mg/ml, that is 100mg, which is what my post referred to, and we are on the same page. If you mean something else, my comments may be entirely whacked.

(This is also important when it comes to reporting lab results. There are differing scales of measurement used in different countries, by different labs etc.)

charlieg

I have a favor to ask. Can you include the units when you report a number? I just don't want to be guessing what your numbers mean. In terms of dosing T the most important number is how many milligrams.

Units are important. .50 gallons? liters? ml? mg?

If you mean .50ml of 200mg/ml, that is 100mg, which is what my post referred to, and we are on the same page. If you mean something else, my comments may be entirely whacked.

(This is also important when it comes to reporting lab results. There are differing scales of measurement used in different countries, by different labs etc.)
Yes, it was 100ml every two weeks and I halted it to .50 ml you very week per dr.

Systemlord

I was prescribed 100ml every 28 days to be injected every two weeks.
Your doctor is not up to date on TRT and therefore not a wise choice to manage your TRT.

I asked and Dr said 50ml weekly would be fine.
You're telling everyone the volume of medicine you're going to inject without mentioning the strength of testosterone.

Strength is in mg and if the vial is 100mg strength, that means you're going to inject 50mg weekly and trouble is ahead.

If the vial is 200mg, then that means you'll be injecting 100mg weekly which is closer to the average weekly dosage for someone on TRT.

In the US vials mostly come in 100mg or 200mg strength.

Last edited:

charlieg

Your doctor is not up to date on TRT and therefore not a wise choice to manage your TRT.

You're telling everyone the volume of medicine you're going to inject without mentioning the strength of testosterone.

Strength is in mg and if the vial is 100mg strength, that means you're going to inject 50mg weekly and trouble is ahead.

If the vial is 200mg, then that means you'll be injecting 100mg weekly which is closer to the average weekly dosage for someone on TRT.

In the US vials mostly come in 100mg or 200mg strength.
It is 200mg. Instructions are inject 1ML Intramuscular every two weeks. I was told I could inject 1/2 of that every week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me