Magnesium Supplements? Biotest ZMA?

Buy Lab Tests Online

LakeGuy81

I'm off TRT right now, and am looking to increase my magnesium intake to hopefully help with slightly high blood pressure, workout recovery, and maybe get a little free T boost. Has anyone tried a product like below or should I take zinc and magnesium separately? If separate, what type and dosage of each is best for absorption?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I'm off TRT right now, and am looking to increase my magnesium intake to hopefully help with slightly high blood pressure, workout recovery, and maybe get a little free T boost. Has anyone tried a product like below or should I take zinc and magnesium separately? If separate, what type and dosage of each is best for absorption?

I have nerver tried this, but it is good idead to get workout fast and to increas high blood pressure. Please do tell me how was you exprenice and did it helped you, if it does than i am also going to try this for once. for now i am using Gnc products, if the product you are susesst works i will return my gnc product as per their GNC return policy. so please do tell me, see ya!!

StoicDoc

I have nerver tried this, but it is good idead to get workout fast and to increas high blood pressure. Please do tell me how was you exprenice and did it helped you, if it does than i am also going to try this for once. for now i am using Gnc products, if the product you are susesst works i will return my gnc product as per their GNC return policy. so please do tell me, see ya!!
The best magnesium supplement is magnesium bicarbonate, which can be made easily and cheaply with magnesium hydroxide and seltzer water.

Gman86

The best magnesium supplement is magnesium bicarbonate, which can be made easily and cheaply with magnesium hydroxide and seltzer water.

Magnesium hydroxide is basically milk of magnesia correct? I was making mag bicarb for a little while. I agree that it’s the best magnesium supplement. Bicarb has a ton of health benefits in itself

StoicDoc

Yes, but all of the commercial preparations have sodium hypochlorite (bleach) now. Best to go back to making your own, but with the powder instead… :)

HealthConscious

I take 200 mg mag malate before a workout (lifting) or the same amount of either mag asporatate or taurate if it's a HIIT workout and my heart rate will get up around 160-170 (I'm 65 years old). Mag Glycinate is best before going to bed. Type "Thomas DeLauer types of magnesium" into a youtube search as I remember one of his described the types quite well, and he has a few on it.

Johnny6419

Hi,
The best magnesium supplement is magnesium glycinate because it is the most effective form of magnesium and also leads to induce diarrhea and it is one of the safest magnesium for use.

Johnny6419

Hi everyone;
Yes, you can take Magnesium and zinc together there is no big issue with taking both of them together. The best supplement to take magnesium and zinc together is ZMA.

DixieWrecked

The problem with most ZMA supplements is that most of them contain Magnesium aspartate which is related to aspartame. You're better off taking a separate zinc and magnesium supplements with the higher quality forms of each.

Vince

Super Moderator
I take 200 mg mag malate before a workout (lifting) or the same amount of either mag asporatate or taurate if it's a HIIT workout and my heart rate will get up around 160-170 (I'm 65 years old). Mag Glycinate is best before going to bed. Type "Thomas DeLauer types of magnesium" into a youtube search as I remember one of his described the types quite well, and he has a few on it.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me