lyophilized Tri-mix sources

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jaydubbs

Looking at upping my current tri-mix script and want to consider the lyophilized version. Seeking online sources, Does Olympia in particular offer this version? Others???

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DaveK22

Looking at upping my current tri-mix script and want to consider the lyophilized version. Seeking online sources, Does Olympia in particular offer this version? Others???

Thanks
I highly recommend Empower Pharmacy. I'm in NY (unfortunately lol) & zero issues with my Ny Dr. calling in a script there. They give you everything needed...5 mil bac water, large mixing syringe, & alchohol wipes. You can also add on insulin pins (10 packs) for like $1.40 each pack. The basic T mix kit is like $88 and with tax & shipping it'll be about $100. A great deal if you ask me

Jaydubbs

I highly recommend Empower Pharmacy. I'm in NY (unfortunately lol) & zero issues with my Ny Dr. calling in a script there. They give you everything needed...5 mil bac water, large mixing syringe, & alchohol wipes. You can also add on insulin pins (10 packs) for like $1.40 each pack. The basic T mix kit is like $88 and with tax & shipping it'll be about $100. A great deal if you ask me
Do they do online consult/prescriptions?

jayt

Thanks
I go to a Urologist. Fully covered on health insurance. He offers 3 levels of TriMix. I have been using for 10 years.... first few years I used the lowest and it worked very well, rock hard for 60 minutes plus. Orgasm 2 times, partner more. then I saw where I need to inject higher amounts for same results so consulted Urologist, he moved me to the next level.... basically allowed me to decrease dosage to the original units to obtain the same result.... I am happy with a 60 minute erection as pumping for 60 minutes requires good stamina, which I have and enjoy. more than 60 minutes would be very tiring.... right? I have not moved to the 3rd level but would presume it would again impact dosage for the same result and so far I am good with the middle level.

Jaydubbs

I go to a Urologist. Fully covered on health insurance. He offers 3 levels of TriMix. I have been using for 10 years.... first few years I used the lowest and it worked very well, rock hard for 60 minutes plus. Orgasm 2 times, partner more. then I saw where I need to inject higher amounts for same results so consulted Urologist, he moved me to the next level.... basically allowed me to decrease dosage to the original units to obtain the same result.... I am happy with a 60 minute erection as pumping for 60 minutes requires good stamina, which I have and enjoy. more than 60 minutes would be very tiring.... right? I have not moved to the 3rd level but would presume it would again impact dosage for the same result and so far I am good with the middle level.
Great for you.
I am still seeking to up the strength of my script and have to find another source to do so. I realize it will likely be online and I would like to try the "powdered" version

Jaydubbs

Finally got a new script for Timix 150/5/50. After reconstitution, the dosage indicated is 0.5mg. That was to amount of my previous script which was 27/2/40!
Any ideas as to how low I should start?

DaveK22

Holy freak double check things! Most dosing is per CC based on a 5 mil vial so not sure what ".5mg" is?. I do .05cc (5th line on an insulin pin) and that is with reconstituting with 5 ml bac water. 05 cc gives me a solid 45 min erection & .06/.07 gives 1 hr plus. I know Nelson says start with .12 cc but for me it takes much much less (and I'm 56 lol). I did .08 cc once & it was close to a 2 hr erection which started getting scary & having thoughts of priapism.

Edit- your script is the same formula as Empower's regular Trimix. IF you reconstituted with 5 mil, I strongly suggest starting low & titrate up. Like I said, for me it's .05cc but everyone is different. You just don't want a trip to the ER

Last edited:

Jaydubbs

Thanks, I haven't reconstituted yet. You are correct, it is from Empower. I wanted to increase the amount so I could inject less and the powdered version ships cheaper. I will definitely start low. Mine does indicate 0.5 not .05 which would be half a 1 cc syringe. I do plan to ask my doc about it.

DaveK22

Thanks, I haven't reconstituted yet. You are correct, it is from Empower. I wanted to increase the amount so I could inject less and the powdered version ships cheaper. I will definitely start low. Mine does indicate 0.5 not .05 which would be half a 1 cc syringe. I do plan to ask my doc about it.

I hope some of the other experts chime in on this. I get mine from Empower too so I know they give you 5 mil of bac water to mix. If you inject .50cc, you will definitely be in the ER with a 4 hr plus erection! Maybe @Nelson Vergel can help out here. Even if you start with Nelson's .12cc recommendation, that's a much safer starting point than .50cc!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me