Luer Lock Tuberculin Syringes 1ML

Buy Lab Tests Online

EverettCD

I am going to order 1ML Tuberculin Syringes next time I need to refill my supplies. What I have not found is 1ML Luer Lock syringes anywhere online & my local pharmacy where I buy my Test Cyp looked at me like I'm stoned when I asked. I think we have had them at work in the past but I can't remember since most of our stuff is needless now. Anyone know of a reputable online store to purchase them?

It's really not a big deal, I just prefer them over slip tips.

Thank you for the help.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Ask for tuberculin 1ml syringes and you may get a better response. I worked in a pharmacy and even then no one seemed to be able to locate them. I now get them directly from Henry Schein. Each time they invoice me they call it something different; either 1mL Luerlock or 1ml TB syringe.

EverettCD

I get my 1 ml Luer Lock syringes here: http://www.allegromedical.com/

Thanks, I'll check out the site.

Slip tips are junk, too much dead space.

True, I didn't consider the dead space issue with slip tips.

Ask for tuberculin 1ml syringes and you may get a better response. I worked in a pharmacy and even then no one seemed to be able to locate them. I now get them directly from Henry Schein. Each time they invoice me they call it something different; either 1mL Luerlock or 1ml TB syringe.

Thank you, I didn't thing that the pharm tech may only know it by one name. I'll try again next time I'm there.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me