Lowering test to add hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

ieatbuffalo

Has anyone here felt better, mainly libido and sexual function, by lowering their test dose so that they're mid range instead of upper end, and adding hcg?

If so can you share your experience and numbers/doses?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

I feel much better at lower numbers. I only do 60mg of cypionate a week. This puts my trough at 600-675ng day 7. I’ve recently starting adding low dose hcg but it’s only been a week so a little early to tell.

Tman

I feel much better at lower numbers. I only do 60mg of cypionate a week. This puts my trough at 600-675ng day 7. I’ve recently starting adding low dose hcg but it’s only been a week so a little early to tell.

So...you dose once a week?

BIO-FORCE

I know my situation is very different, but I was doing the following:

2ml HcG 3 x week
.1ml Testosterone Cypionate 3 x week
25mg Clomiphene daily

This is reduced from .125ml 3 x a week which led to 1500 test level.

At 1500 I was as horny as a teenager and was making my wife happy at least 1-2x a week.

Due to high Hematocrit and Hemoglobin and a pending surgery, I have reduced the testosterone to .1ml only ONE time a week and test levels dropped to 908.

Hemo and Hemat levels have dropped, but Libido ALSO dropped.

So after the (Hip replacement) surgery I will immediately begin slight increases in the Testosterone, but slowly and in small increments to boost the Libido back to those levels.

DFL

Has anyone here felt better, mainly libido and sexual function, by lowering their test dose
I'm really interested in this as well. My libido is great, but for the 2 years I've been on TRT I've had to use ED meds EVERY time I have sex. Orgasms are weak and much more difficult. It's very frustrating.

I've been at different dosages from 90MG - 130mg weekly trying to figure it out, always with 400iu HCG 2x/week. At first I thought dropping to 90MG was going to do it, but no.

Last edited:

Nixter

I'm really interested in this as well. My libido is great, but for the 2 years I've been on TRT I've had to use ED meds EVERY time I have sex. Orgasms are weak and much more difficult. It's very frustrating.

I've been at different dosages from 90MG - 130mg weekly trying to figure it out, always with 400iu HCG 2x/week. At first I thought dropping to 90MG was going to do it, but no.
I've also come down to 90mg/wk and doing better but not as good as pre TRT libido

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me