Lowering Test dose and adding Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

strider

First off I'd like to say thank you to the consistent contributers of this forum. I've learned a ton from many of your guys' conversations on here.

I've been on trt for over a year and a half and have been dealing with chronic joint pain/inflammation for years. My doctor just added nandrolone to my protocol and I'm confused by the dosage protocol moving forward. For the past 6 months I have been running 180mg/week test cyp along with 150iu HCG 3x per week and anastrazole .125mg 2-3x per week. I have been feeling great mentally and physically aside from the joint issues that I've had for years.

My new protocol is 120mg test with 60mg nandrolone per week with the same 150iu HCG 3x per week. The reason I am concerned is that my initial protocol when I got on TRT was 120mg per week test cyp and 250iu HCG 3x/week and I remember not feeling very great. I'm worried that this new protocol won't give me the same mental and physical drive that I've enjoyed on 180mg test. Also, it appears to me that when most guys get nandrolone added to their protocol it is usually on top of their test dose, not subtracting from it.

New protocol will be 120mg/60mg test/nandrolone + (150iu HCG 3x per week) Does this protocol seem legit to you guys?

blood work:

120mg test per week + 250iu HCG per week
total t:825ng/dl
free t: 12.6ng/dl
e2:30pg/mL

180mg test per week + 150iu HCG per week with .125mg anastrazole 2-3x per week
total t:1418ng/dl
free t: 29ng/dl
e2:20pg/ml

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

First off I'd like to say thank you to the consistent contributers of this forum. I've learned a ton from many of your guys' conversations on here.

I've been on trt for over a year and a half and have been dealing with chronic joint pain/inflammation for years. My doctor just added nandrolone to my protocol and I'm confused by the dosage protocol moving forward. For the past 6 months I have been running 180mg/week test cyp along with 150iu HCG 3x per week and anastrazole .125mg 2-3x per week. I have been feeling great mentally and physically aside from the joint issues that I've had for years.

My new protocol is 120mg test with 60mg nandrolone per week with the same 150iu HCG 3x per week. The reason I am concerned is that my initial protocol when I got on TRT was 120mg per week test cyp and 250iu HCG 3x/week and I remember not feeling very great. I'm worried that this new protocol won't give me the same mental and physical drive that I've enjoyed on 180mg test. Also, it appears to me that when most guys get nandrolone added to their protocol it is usually on top of their test dose, not subtracting from it.

New protocol will be 120mg/60mg test/nandrolone + (150iu HCG 3x per week) Does this protocol seem legit to you guys?

blood work:

120mg test per week + 250iu HCG per week
total t:825ng/dl
free t: 12.6ng/dl
e2:30pg/mL

180mg test per week + 150iu HCG per week with .125mg anastrazole 2-3x per week
total t:1418ng/dl
free t: 29ng/dl
e2:20pg/ml
Hct
BP
RHR
Lipids
??

I would venture two schools of thought could be used to argue either approach depending on how these additional markers look +/- the nandrolone.

Also mental and any libido/sexual sides come into play but you are using pretty modest dose of nandrolone per week.

Last edited by a moderator:

strider

@readalot
from my most recent labs:
HCT 50
HDL 40
LDL 141

I don't have rhr or blood pressure.

I should also add, I have diagnosed ADHD and am also afraid of nandrolone's possible affect on dopamine since that is already something I inherently struggle with. I am already prone to depression and anxiety as is.

Gman86

@strider jc, how’s ur depression and anxiety on ur protocol?

As far as what u should do, I would say do the protocol that ur doc prescribed. The 120 test and 60mg nandrolone. Do that for 4 weeks or so and see how ur joint pain is. I would say have ur first goal be to figure out the minimum effective dose of nandrolone u can use that alleviates joint pain to a good degree. Hopefully that will be between 60-100mg/ week, maybe slightly higher, but hopefully not. Then depending on how u feel, if u don’t feel as good as u did on 180mg test by itself, u can try titrating up ur test dose by like 20mg, to 140mg, and seeing if u feel better or worse. If worse, then back ur test dose down to either 120 or 100, and if u feel better, but not quite how good u felt on 180mg of test alone, u could maybe bump up ur test to 150mg/ week to see if u can get back to feeling like u do currently. Basically some plan along those likes I think would be good. With ur doctors approval of course

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me