Buy Lab Tests Online
I've been on HRT now for almost 6 years at a weekly dose of 200mg (cypionate). Up until about a 1.5 years ago my total T would average around the 800 mark. I switched to daily injections 1.5 years ago and my last 3 blood tests have my T levels at 1100-1200.

Since I'm over 1000, I think I would be OK dropping the dose down. I've been a week at 168 mg and I already feel less energy and lethargic. I'm hoping these symptoms will pass.

Has anyone lowered their dose and experienced similar effects? How long before it passed?

I'd love to get my dose down in half and hopefully be up there in the 600-800 range. I think it's far fetched but I have hopes.

BIGGEST REASON FOR DECREASE - My blood work (specifically my HDL/LDL) has gotten significantly worse over the past 6 years. I have noticed with the increase in T levels, an increase of aggression and lack of empathy.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

S1W

In my experience, any protocol change throws things out of whack for several weeks. Seems like weeks 2-4 are always the hardest. That may be all that you're feeling.

That's the hardest thing about making protocol changes - even though we KNOW that it takes at least 45 days or so for things to settle in, it's too easy to second guess the protocol change when we're only a few weeks in and feeling off.

Best to commit to your change and wait at least 6-7 weeks and then evaluate how you feel.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
I've been on HRT now for almost 6 years at a weekly dose of 200mg (cypionate). Up until about a 1.5 years ago my total T would average around the 800 mark. I switched to daily injections 1.5 years ago and my last 3 blood tests have my T levels at 1100-1200.

Since I'm over 1000, I think I would be OK dropping the dose down. I've been a week at 168 mg and I already feel less energy and lethargic. I'm hoping these symptoms will pass.

Has anyone lowered their dose and experienced similar effects? How long before it passed?

I'd love to get my dose down in half and hopefully be up there in the 600-800 range. I think it's far fetched but I have hopes.

BIGGEST REASON FOR DECREASE - My blood work (specifically my HDL/LDL) has gotten significantly worse over the past 6 years. I have noticed with the increase in T levels, an increase of aggression and lack of empathy.

Forget about concentrating on where your TT level sits you need to be more concerned with where your FT levels sits and what is your SHBG?

Take the advice given @S1W

Forget about concentrating on where your TT level sits you need to be more concerned with where your FT levels sits and what is your SHBG?

Take the advice given @S1W

Free test is high as well - 31.5
SHBG - 27.9
DHT - 115
Estradiol, sensitive - 53.6 - before anyone freaks out on this number, just know, I feel best at around this level. No water retention, sensitive nipples, ED issues, or mood swings. I got down to 28 on AIs and felt terrible.

HDL - 32
LDL - 110
Triglycerides - 93

HealthMan

Totally normal to feel that way. Don't make any judgments on your new protocol now. Wait at least 6 weeks. If after 6-8 weeks you are still feeling off then try to tweak things

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me