lowering E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jntsrgn

After stable dosing for over a year, my E2 crept up over 130 (usually 50) and resulted in ED but no other symptoms. After reducing my T dose by a third from 180 to 120, I am still maintaining Total T of 1200 and Free T of 400, but my E2 was still 101. I started on 0.5 Anastrazole Mon and Th for a total of 1mg per week. I have only taken 2 doses. My issue is that I have developed crushing all day headaches that require steady use of Mortin. Nothing else is different other than the Anastrazole.

Any one else ever have this side effect from Anastrazole? I can't leave the E2 that high, but the headache is bullshit.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gunga

After stable dosing for over a year, my E2 crept up over 130 (usually 50) and resulted in ED but no other symptoms. After reducing my T dose by a third from 180 to 120, I am still maintaining Total T of 1200 and Free T of 400, but my E2 was still 101. I started on 0.5 Anastrazole Mon and Th for a total of 1mg per week. I have only taken 2 doses. My issue is that I have developed crushing all day headaches that require steady use of Mortin. Nothing else is different other than the Anastrazole.

Any one else ever have this side effect from Anastrazole? I can't leave the E2 that high, but the headache is bullshit.
In my experience Anastrozole is best dosed EOD due to its short half life. The body reacts better to micro doses. Try .125 EOD. You also have room to LOWER your dose. It took me too long to learn bigger doses is Testosterone are not always better.

Jntsrgn

In my experience Anastrozole is best dosed EOD due to its short half life. The body reacts better to micro doses. Try .125 EOD. You also have room to LOWER your dose. It took me too long to learn bigger doses is Testosterone are not always better.
Yep. I’m in the process of lowering. I cut T by 1/3 and HCG by 1/2 but E2 still way high.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me