Buy Lab Tests Online

TDM812

As evidenced by my posts over the past several months - I simply can’t get my e2 dialed in. I’ve tried nearly everything; split dose, sub q, compounded Anastrozole, etc. I’m currently at 140mg Cypionate split between 2 doses, and this puts me in the 1200-1500 total / 3.4 - 3.0 free range. My numbers are a little high, but so is my SHBG. As a last resort, I have lowered my dose to .25ml every 72 hours. This puts me at ~ 115mg weekly. At first blush it doesn’t look like a significant adjustment, but it’s about 8%. To my questions: how long will I feel crummy, how long to stabilize, should I still split dose or just do 120 weekly, do you think the sides will go away at the new dose, and most importantly - I have a job interview next Friday, how will the dose mod effect my performance?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

As evidenced by my posts over the past several months - I simply can’t get my e2 dialed in. I’ve tried nearly everything; split dose, sub q, compounded Anastrozole, etc. I’m currently at 140mg Cypionate split between 2 doses, and this puts me in the 1200-1500 total / 3.4 - 3.0 free range. My numbers are a little high, but so is my SHBG. As a last resort, I have lowered my dose to .25ml every 72 hours. This puts me at ~ 115mg weekly. At first blush it doesn’t look like a significant adjustment, but it’s about 8%. To my questions: how long will I feel crummy, how long to stabilize, should I still split dose or just do 120 weekly, do you think the sides will go away at the new dose, and most importantly - I have a job interview next Friday, how will the dose mod effect my performance?
It takes my body about a week to adjust to changes I make but I have low shbg so I tend to clear more quickly.

Tman

How's that new dosing treating you?

TDM812

How's that new dosing treating you?
Thank you for asking. I noticed a difference, but I’m still all over the board. I took 60mg on 4/28, and started the new protocol (.25ml x 3 on 4/1, so it’s really only been 10 days. On 4/8 I felt like I was high and took .1 Arimidex. The next day I felt pretty crappy, but it had subsided by the next morning. This morning I was really tired, weak, no appetite, headache, and had trouble getting out of bed. I am not sure if it’s my body getting adjusted to the lower dose, high e, or low e. I’m thinking my E is high, but I don’t want to guess. Thoughts?

Tman

sounds like we're living through similar struggles I'm all over the place it just depends on the day of the week even if I don't change anything. While taking doses as high as 50 mg every other day and had my estradiol at 29 and felt like crap and I work the low side as well with low doses like 20 milligrams every other day. I try not to use an AI with it about once a week it seems like I have to and that creates a whole new different set of issues. Right now I'm exploring dropping to 8 mg everyday but Imma ride out what I'm on now for another week before I decide .

Robotics

that post was a little hard to read through, don't have any input on the protocol but i would suggest listing out your lab work with numbers, units and ranges clearly. Also include your SHBG number specifically, and your E2. That will increase the probability of you getting some useful feedback.

Notice an absence of labs, any meaningful numbers and trying to go at it by feel of one day to the next and the associated frustration that comes from trying to do it this way.

Tman

Notice an absence of labs, any meaningful numbers and trying to go at it by feel of one day to the next and the associated frustration that comes from trying to do it this way.
I wasn't posting for feedback, I was posting to help the under other person understand that they're not the only one in that situation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me