Buy Lab Tests Online

DS3

Here is an interesting in vivo study with findings suggesting that lower levels of estrogen in the brain correlate to higher performance in varying forms of memory recall in men.

@Cataceous @readalot @Nelson Vergel If a man were to experience brain fog and reduced memory recall while on TRT coupled with the subjective feeling of feminization, could inappropriately elevated levels of estrogen in the brain be to blame?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator

Gman86

Only mechanism by which i can think of where lowering E2 would increase mental function would be the fact that higher E2 levels decrease thyroid levels, or mess with some aspect of the thyroid. Maybe has an effect on thyroid binding globulin, can’t remember exactly. Just know higher E2 effects the thyroid negatively in some way. Which is most likely why thyroid issues are way more prevalent in women compared to men

George9

Seems like there should be an optimal estrogen level for the best memory recall but the article did not give estrogen concentrations. What am I missing?

JmarkH

All I know is that with natural T in the midrange and low-end E, I had terrible brain fog. I'm convinced, for now, that my issues were out of harmony ratios. However, I feel much better with balanced ratios and optimized lab readings.

sammmy

The original cited study is correlational, although in vivo, and does not prove cause and effect. It would have been convincing if they gave aromatase inhibitor or placebo to men and suddenly their cognition improved more in the aromatase inhibitor group.

DS3

The original cited study is correlational, although in vivo, and does not prove cause and effect. It would have been convincing if they gave aromatase inhibitor or placebo to men and suddenly their cognition improved more in the aromatase inhibitor group.
It’s more likely to be considered observational as opposed to correlational. They observed the described effects without any intervention.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me