Low thyroxine and Low triiodothyronine

Buy Lab Tests Online

jessie02

Latest labs showed both of these values low… could this be a result of TRT? Or worth exploring? I haven’t talked to the doc yet.. 2.1st/dl and 51.9ng/dl respectively

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

VacationMan

Latest labs showed both of these values low… could this be a result of TRT? Or worth exploring? I haven’t talked to the doc yet.. 2.1st/dl and 51.9ng/dl respectively
Have your doc check TPO antibodies, thyroid perdoxase and TSH - in addition to free T3 and Free T4. If your doc skips these tests, they're not doing you justice.

If your TSH comes in at 4.0 or above, you likely have a thyroid issue. If your antibodies are elevated (which they likely will be), it could be Hashimotos.

Me? I have Hashimotos. Didn't show up one visit. Next 6-month follow-up, my TSH was elevated. Doc though it was a lab error, so we pulled blood again. The second was even worse than the first. It was like a light switch - one moment you're fine, next moment you have thyroid disease.

I'm now on both T4 and T3 meds for thyroid...and likely will be for the rest of my life.

jessie02

Have your doc check TPO antibodies, thyroid perdoxase and TSH - in addition to free T3 and Free T4. If your doc skips these tests, they're not doing you justice.

If your TSH comes in at 4.0 or above, you likely have a thyroid issue. If your antibodies are elevated (which they likely will be), it could be Hashimotos.

Me? I have Hashimotos. Didn't show up one visit. Next 6-month follow-up, my TSH was elevated. Doc though it was a lab error, so we pulled blood again. The second was even worse than the first. It was like a light switch - one moment you're fine, next moment you have thyroid disease.

I'm now on both T4 and T3 meds for thyroid...and likely will be for the rest of my life.
Thanks for the reply!! I’ve never really had my thyroid test done looking back other then as an infant I guess … but after mentioning to my mom (who has Hashimotos actually) she reminded me I have a blood abnormality that affects thyroid results.. I’ve attached a screenshot. I guess it would maybe be worth having the test done again having this diagnosis in mind. Haven’t met with the doc yet, and being as though you have Hashimotos maybe this means something to you. I’m guessing your pretty up to speed with thyroid stuff…

Attachments

• B6439FB0-FC23-46C1-BA6F-B568B7D3A67C.jpeg
    B6439FB0-FC23-46C1-BA6F-B568B7D3A67C.jpeg
    826.8 KB · Views: 29
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel