Low testosterone symptoms at 25, Total T at 5.14 ng/ml

Buy Lab Tests Online

thamack

Hello, I need an opinion about my testosterone levels and symptoms.
I’m 25 years old, never have done any cycle or taken anything related to hormones or esteroids.

I have some symptoms of low testosterone levels:
Low sex drive (not motivated to talk to woman I find attractive)
Depressive feelings
Anxiety
Recent memory loss
Tired all day
Easily irritated
Easily gain body fat
Don’t gain muscle mass or strength easy
Feel like shit all day

I took a lab test on Total and Free testosterone levels, this are the results:

Total testosterone: 5.14 ng/ml Range: 0.47-9.8
Free testosterone: 21.8 pg/ml Range: 1-28.28

Most of the symptoms I can say started about 1-2 years ago, some had been intensified the last few months (memory loss, depression, anxiety and irritability)

I’m somehow overweight (24-26% bodyfat), going trough high stress moments and feeling worse than ever.

I mostly want to hear opinions on TRT for me, how do you see my testosterone levels for my age and the relation with those symptoms I have.

I haven’t gone to an endo, I’m trying to get an appointment but it could be nice to see some opinions of people that had gone trough these before

Thank you very much
Alfredo

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

I’m 25 years old, never have done any cycle or taken anything related to hormones or esteroids.

Depressive feelings
Anxiety
Recent memory loss
Tired all day
Easily irritated
Easily gain body fat
Feel like shit all day

Most of the symptoms I can say started about 1-2 years ago, some had been intensified the last few months (memory loss, depression, anxiety and irritability)

I’m somehow overweight (24-26% bodyfat), going trough high stress moments and feeling worse than ever.

I mostly want to hear opinions on TRT for me, how do you see my testosterone levels for my age and the relation with those symptoms I have.

I haven’t gone to an endo, I’m trying to get an appointment but it could be nice to see some opinions of people that had gone trough these before

Thank you very much
Alfredo

Your TT and FT look very good, at least according to the ranges you posted. Your free T is nearly at the top. I doubt any endo will suggest TRT.

I would look at E2 (estrogen) sensitive, it could be your E2 is very high giving you much of the same symptoms. Maybe prolactin, though I have never tested that hormone.

Vvs1

Depressive feelings
Anxiety
Recent memory loss
Tired all day
Easily irritated
Easily gain body fat
Feel like shit all day

Thank you very much
Alfredo

You'll have a better experience with Defy than any local doc. Plus if you wanted to go TRT, they have the protocols that work.

You may want to try DiscountedLabs.com with their comprehensive fatigue panel. Add reverse t3 to test.

I have made great strides with thyroid medication bc my reverse t3 was too high. I also take herbs for hormonal, stress, and mental support. See Lost Empire herbs or Raw Forest foods.

madman

Super Moderator

Depressive feelings
Anxiety
Recent memory loss
Tired all day
Easily irritated
Easily gain body fat
Feel like shit all day

Thank you very much
Alfredo

Your TT 5.14 ng/ml converted 17.8 nmol/L which is 514 ng/dl.....is descent but not great,
mind you your FT levels are healthy 21.8 pg/ml converted 75.6 pmol/L.

What are your SHBG levels and seeing as your body fat levels are fairly high 24-26%.....your e2 levels may be elevated.

You need to have e2 tested using the estradiol sensitive assay (LC/MS-MS)?

Many of the symptoms you describe could be related to a dysfunctional thyroid and you need to have your thyroid tested.

I would look into thyroid/e2 as your FT levels look descent.

Too many concentrate on TT levels.....which is good to know but FT is what really matters as it is the unbound active fraction of testosterone responsible for the positive effects.

Sure healthy testosterone levels play an important role in ones body composition (muscle/strength) but diet/training/ sleep quality play a strong part in the overall picture.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me