Low Testosterone saving a marriage ???

Buy Lab Tests Online

MikeXL

I can only speak from my experience here, but as the wife of a low T man, my answer is no, it can be devastating to a marriage! Mismatched drives are a stressor regardless which partner has the higher drive. I don’t consider myself especially high drive (every 2-3 days I’m happy) but lack of sex has always been the main point of contention in an otherwise very happy marriage. We’re just in our 20’s yet, most women don’t hit their sexual prime until mid 30’s or so, I can’t imagine any scenario where a low libido is a good thing long term.

In fact, sometimes she makes subtle comments about our sex life but i doubt it bothers her that much.”

Don’t assume, ask her! You may be surprised. I’m part of a fb group with over 500 higher drive wives, and it bothers the heck out of us. Women crave sex emotionally as well, not just physically.

I was going to repond. But then read Mrs. Robinson's post. She said it all. REad it over and over

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RLW

My wife and I have always had sex 5+ times a week even before TRT. My wife claims that when talking about it with her friends every single one of them says they don't have much sex but wish they had more. My guess is that most women even if they complain once in a while are more than happy to have a husband who wants them all the time. If not it's possible there are other issues involved.

Rabbit91476

damn star I wish I had that problem. last year we had sex 6 times. so is it due to me not being interested after about 2 pm. or wife is always cranky in the afternoon.

Starplex

damn star I wish I had that problem. last year we had sex 6 times. so is it due to me not being interested after about 2 pm. or wife is always cranky in the afternoon.

Well Libido is going to play a huge part in your situation. If your not interested, it probably won't happen. I've found some advice about women that seems fairly accurate. Men are like microwaves and women are like crock pots. Meaning a male is ready at any point at any time. With a female there may be a few like that but most are not. Meaning they want some amount of attention through out the whole day. Most of which is listening to whatever they have to say. And showing them attention.

The other that most all people suffer from is communication. This is by far the most important thing. What do you want and what does she want and then coming to a compromise in the middle.

Maybe see the doc about your libido, because to me sexual activity does nothing but enhance the relationship.

SilverSurfer

I wish TRT raised my libido. I’m gay and in an open marriage so having my 30 year old self’s libido back would be awesome. My husband wants more sex and I’m now able to have sex no problem thanks to TRT, but I literally have to put a reminder in my phone’s calendar to initiate sex so he feels wanted.

I think men who go on TRT are dissatisfied with their life. What remedies that dissatisfaction once low T is fixed depends on the individual and their relationships. Men who cheat were already dissatisfied with their marriage and TRT just enabled them to do so is all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me