Low test and low estradiol? Would i need an ai?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ez2remember

Hey all,
So I'm 40 year old male in very good shape. Low body fat, visible 6 pack, no real health problems (slightly elevated cholesterol) and I've never taken Any hormone treatments.
I got my hormone panel ran and this is what I got back:

total T came back at 380 (348-1197 range)
Free T 23.91 (16-68 range)
Shbg 55.2 (20-60 Range)
Estradiol 16.8 (30-100 Range)

My question is:
Since my T AND my Estradiol are both approximately half of where they should be, do you think I would need an AI. My thinking would be if I double my total T it would possibly double my Estradiol which would put me on the low normal range based on the scale.
Thoughts?
Thanks for the input.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Belekas

nobody
You basically have crashed your hormones and you still want to take AI? Your numbers are very similar to mine fwiw.

ez2remember

I think I wasnt clear. I'm not on TRT. I'm considering going on trt and was curious if I did, would I need an AI to prevent having too much estradiol.
Those are my natural numbers

Belekas

nobody
Without starting testosterone you have no idea where ure E2 level will fall once body gets adapted. I think thats the last bit you should be stressed about. I'm for optimising hormones with as little drugs as possible so no AI. IMO if you won't be running supra doses of test then AI won't be needed, but first you need to start, give it time and then do bloods to see where ure levels are at and still go by symptoms. As there are two different camps of folks, one camp likes AI, but they also like running supra dosages, and the other group likes to keep levels in range and try and dial you in on just testosterone alone. But all this should come only after you have exhausted any other natural options. Also gaining back more weight, eating more, eating more health fats and decreasing your training with increasing sleep/recovery. That is what needs to be done first. If you are low body fat and workout a lot you most likely have crashed hormones because of this. Do everything you can to improve all i've said, run Boron, Zinc, Omega3 etc, give it a month or two of calorie maintenance, better surpluss and draw bloods again to compare the results. One blood test once you are lean, dieted down means not much tbf.

Systemlord

I'm considering going on trt and was curious if I did, would I need an AI to prevent having too much estradiol.
No one can answer that question because some guys don't have any issues with high estrogen, me included.

Your estrogen as low as it is doesn't bode well for strong bones.

ez2remember

Without starting testosterone you have no idea where ure E2 level will fall once body gets adapted. I think thats the last bit you should be stressed about. I'm for optimising hormones with as little drugs as possible so no AI. IMO if you won't be running supra doses of test then AI won't be needed, but first you need to start, give it time and then do bloods to see where ure levels are at and still go by symptoms. As there are two different camps of folks, one camp likes AI, but they also like running supra dosages, and the other group likes to keep levels in range and try and dial you in on just testosterone alone. But all this should come only after you have exhausted any other natural options. Also gaining back more weight, eating more, eating more health fats and decreasing your training with increasing sleep/recovery. That is what needs to be done first. If you are low body fat and workout a lot you most likely have crashed hormones because of this. Do everything you can to improve all i've said, run Boron, Zinc, Omega3 etc, give it a month or two of calorie maintenance, better surpluss and draw bloods again to compare the results. One blood test once you are lean, dieted down means not much tbf.
Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Yea I have been working out hard on maintenance calories, so maybe my T and E tanked because of that. I will try your suggestions and get another test to see where I'm at.

Belekas

nobody
Ok, thanks for the suggestion. Yea I have been working out hard on maintenance calories, so maybe my T and E tanked because of that. I will try your suggestions and get another test to see where I'm at.
My numbers improved around 30% after 2 months eating whatever i want and 2x healthy fats as I used a low-fat approach when dieting for 5 months and it crashed me badly. Being lean but feeling like shit is not the way to roll in life. Unless you young and don't feel those sides but still doing this over and over IMO will have negative health outcomes on your hormonal situation later in life. So eat more, train less and optimize your sleep. Always glad to help where/if I can:)

Regards,
Bel

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale