Low T or Normal?

Buy Lab Tests Online

littlepiggy

i have alot of the symptoms of low T

trouble sleeping, trouble putting on muscle, find it hard to grow facial hair, poor mood, low sex drive , memory trouble.etc. i asked my doctor for a test and he gave me one which included it.

got the results back and he said i was 14.3 which is about 412 ng/dL , i asked what normal was and he said 8 - 30.

at home i looked up the average testosterone by age, Im 25 and according to the study my average should be 600ish infact according to the charts i found on google, I am in the low (roughly)7 percentile for my age range. {definitely below 10}

Im in the UK so i doubt the nhs would'nt treat me considering im considered normal. however i am Low for my age.

so im unsure as to weather i should pursue this further, would a private doctor be willing to prescribe me something with my levels? can you guys tell me abit about the cost of trt from a financial perspective

any general advice on what i should do is welcome.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Welcome to Excelmale. You are clearly hypogonadal, but the lack of further testing will restrict the conversation. What other medications, including supplements, you taking? What is your history of steroid use? Head or testicular injury? How is your sleep? Might apnea be an issue?

We know of one fine, private clinic in the UK, in Dorset.

Last edited:

seeker

Hi littlepiggy

I just had my bloods done here in the UK because I was feeling rubbish (lost my drive, ambition, energy levels, stamina in the gym, sex drive etc)

T came back at 414 ng/dL, very similar to yours. Which is within the normal range, but from what I can gather would be normal for a 65 year old.

Free T was 0.255 nmol/L (which I think equates to 43.147 pg/mL and is below the normal range)

I'm 34 and am wondering if I should do anything about this, especially given that I am experiencing most symptoms of low T.

I sleep pretty well.
Eat well.
Lift weights three times per week.
Lowish stress levels.

It will be interesting to see what we both find out and do about our situations.

littlepiggy

Welcome to Excelmale. You are clearly hypogonadal, but the lack of further testing will restrict the conversation. What other medications, including supplements, you taking? What is your history of steroid use? Head or testicular injury? How is your sleep? Might apnea be an issue?

We know of one fine, private clinic in the UK, in Dorset.

thanks for replying and giving that link, i will have to investigate that

I am taking no medication at the moment. I have in the past years taken SSRI's for years, no supplements, never taken steroids, no testicular or head injury that i know of, no clue about sleep apnea, i've been told i don't snore though.

would my previous medication effect anything?

@Seeker, indeed I have to think about it, we have similar situations lifestyle wise, ill be honest taking TrT is obviously not my preference but a few things concern me about the guidelines.
ofcourse i will have to dedicate some time to investigating into it more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching