Low T at 20 years old! Where do I start?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nikolas

Hello Gentlemen,

For 2 years now I have been experiencing a lot of horrible symptoms that I didn't have before.

I have been diagnosed with Anxiety, Bipolar, and Major Depressive disorder.

But that's only some of the mental symptoms. Physically I have been getting symptoms such as hair loss, fatigue, Brain fog, irregular heart rate, extreme lightheadedness, constant tension headaches, excessive sweating, and digestive issues.

After 2 years of trying to figure out what the hell is wrong with me I finally ordered a testosterone test and found that my Free T levels are low. (Attached image below)

I am in quarantine and a lot of doctors are closed.
What should my next step should be?

I am thinking of getting a full comprehensive blood test done to see possible deficiencies in my vitamins and minerals.

From there maybe testing for heavy metals and taking a stool test to see if my there is something wrong in my stomach.

What do you fellas think I should do to start my journey?

I sincerely appreciate any advice. I am so eager to get back to feeling normal again.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.45.25 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-04-09 at 7.45.25 PM.png
    77.3 KB · Views: 137
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rabbit91476

I’m still fairly new but I believe the next step is a re test. Ask for total test, free test, fsh,lgd, shgb. That will determine if your primary or secondary. I assume your doctor already ordered a CBC and chemistry panel. I would post those as well

Systemlord

Physically I have been getting symptoms such as hair loss, fatigue, Brain fog, irregular heart rate, extreme lightheadedness, constant tension headaches, excessive sweating, and digestive issues.

Low-T can decrease the amount of hair on your body, but "hair loss" is generally associated with hypothyroidism. More blood testing is necessary.

• Total T
  • Free T
  • SHBG
  • Estradiol Sensitive (E2)
  • LH-Luteinizing Hormone
  • FSH-Follicle stimulating hormone
  • Prolactin
  • Cortisol
  • Ferritin
  • Thyroid Panel -> TSH/Free T4/Free T3/Reverse T3/thyroglobulin antibodies (TgAb)/Peroxidase (TPO) antibodies
  • CBC-complete blood count
  • Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
  • Lipid profile/panel

Last edited:

Nikolas

Low-T can decrease the amount of hair on your body, but "hair loss" is generally associated with hypothyroidism. More blood testing is necessary.

• Total T
  • Free T
  • SHBG
  • Estradiol Sensitive (E2)
  • LH-Luteinizing Hormone
  • FSH-Follicle stimulating hormone
  • Prolactin
  • Cortisol
  • Ferritin
  • Thyroid Panel -> TSH/Free T4/Free T3/Reverse T3/thyroglobulin antibodies (TgAb)/Peroxidase (TPO) antibodies
  • CBC-complete blood count
  • Comprehensive Metabolic Panel
  • Lipid profile/panel
would a comprehensive hormone blood test cover all these?

Any blood test that you recommend? I still don't have a doctor yet because of the virus.

Nikolas

I’m still fairly new but I believe the next step is a re test. Ask for total test, free test, fsh,lgd, shgb. That will determine if your primary or secondary. I assume your doctor already ordered a CBC and chemistry panel. I would post those as well
I do no have a doctor yet. I am definitely going to get all my hormones tested next. Any recommendations for which type of doctor to go to?

charile12

I do no have a doctor yet. I am definitely going to get all my hormones tested next. Any recommendations for which type of doctor to go to?

Urologist. Even an endocrinologist.
You may go to more than one to get a proper diagnoses.

I would get the labs suggested by system Lord . Maybe add a1c.

You are 22 very uncommon to be on trt so you need to rule out disease.
Labs mentioned can help diagnose pituitary tumor and other stuff. Low t may be a symptom of other disease.

You take any medication?
Did you complete puberty properly?

After labs confirm low t you may also want to take a pituitary MRI and ultrasound of testicles esp at your age. I would also do a cardiac check up.

Nikolas

Labs mentioned can help diagnose pituitary tumor and other stuff. Low t may be a symptom of other disease.

You take any medication?

After labs confirm low t you may also want to take a pituitary MRI and ultrasound of testicles esp at your age. I would also do a cardiac check up.
[/QUOT

You take any medication?

I don't take any medication and yes I believe I've gone through puberty.

Im going to see a doctor for a basic checkup and let him know what is going on then see what he recommends.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me