Low SHGB, Better Results on Cream than Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

falconberg

I'd love to hear from any of you that have low SHBG (say < 18 nmol/L) and had bad results injecting testosterone, then switched to scrotal cream (either alone or in conjunction with injections). What was your experience? I am primarily asking about libido/ED/sexual function, but any other areas of change (whether positive or negative) would also be of interest. Feel free to respond in comments or message me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tman

Most of the people on here are looking for answers because we are not happy with our current protocol...so...those that switched and are happy have probably moved on. I can tell you, I began with a gel and felt much better than shots at all types of dosages and protocols. Seriously considering switching to cream.

Gus80

Most of the people on here are looking for answers because we are not happy with our current protocol...so...those that switched and are happy have probably moved on. I can tell you, I began with a gel and felt much better than shots at all types of dosages and protocols. Seriously considering switching to cream.
What's your dose and cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching