Low SHBH means more free Test, So why TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Testosterone9

When i started my TRT my initial total Test were 250-300 ng/dl and it was giving me classical low T symptoms. At that stage i had an SHBG of 19.8 to start with ( TRT lowered it to 14.5). But the confusion here is that when i had 300 total test before TRT i still had low T symptoms, BUT my SHBG was still low, so i must have more free Test in my body even before starting TRT. So why i was symptomatic at that stage?
and as soon as i started TRT my symptoms starts improving? Any logic comes to your mind?
I hope my question makes sense.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

When i started my TRT my initial total Test were 250-300 ng/dl and it was giving me classical low T symptoms. At that stage i had an SHBG of 19.8 to start with ( TRT lowered it to 14.5). But the confusion here is that when i had 300 total test before TRT i still had low T symptoms, BUT my SHBG was still low, so i must have more free Test in my body even before starting TRT. So why i was symptomatic at that stage?
and as soon as i started TRT my symptoms starts improving? Any logic comes to your mind?
I hope my question makes sense.

If you had 250 ng/dl total T and shbg of 19.8, they you have more free T in your body than a similar man with a total T of 250 ng/dl and an shbg of 40.

That doesn't mean you have enough free T, now does it?

And you need to also measure albumin and estradiol at a bare minimum.

Systemlord

When SHBG goes down you get more free T, TRT increased Total T and lowered your SHBG giving you more free T. High SHBG guys have lower free T levels, the higher SHBG goes, the lower your free T.

Testosterone9

@systemlord
But my question still remains the same.

Pre TRT total test of 250, SHBG 19.8. This is by any means low SHBG > more free Test. So why i had low T symptoms pre TRT with high levels of Free T?

Testosterone9

If you had 250 ng/dl total T and shbg of 19.8, they you have more free T in your body than a similar man with a total T of 250 ng/dl and an shbg of 40.

That doesn't mean you have enough free T, now does it?

And you need to also measure albumin and estradiol at a bare minimum.

Pre TRT total test of 250, SHBG 19.8. This is by any means low SHBG > more free Test. So why i had low T symptoms pre TRT with high levels of Free T?

Please also explain your Albumin and Estradiol point in relation to my question.

HealthMan

Please also explain your Albumin and Estradiol point in relation to my question.

You FT would still be very low with such low TT. Your case is similar to mine. FT sub 300. SHBG close to 20. FT was within lab ranges but still low and suboptimal. Also TT contributes to bio-available testosterone (that includes testosterone weakly bound to albumin and that - as the name suggests - is available to the body to use when needed)

Also your estradiol probably is low (mine was below range). And you will learn this while on TRT: optimal estradiol levels have a major impact on how you feel. Too high or too low and you will not feel your best even with great testosterone levels

NO he answered your question right on point. There's nothing else to explain just because you don't understand it.

captain

There is more than T that is bound as it's SHBG Sex hormone binding globulin. This low SHBG causes complications and the ones that don't understand it think it's a good thing but it is not something you want. Think of it like a car where your given free gas for it but there is a hole in the gas tank. Your always empty and you have to add gas frequently to keep running.:)

RLW

Since you don't have lab values for your free T but you did have low testosterone and symptoms of low testosterone which went away when you started TRT the logical conclusion would be that you did not have a good free T level.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me