Low SHBG: T Gel along with Injected T has Helped Somewhat

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
I'm almost convinced that my problem is genetic too. The low SHBG and associated symptoms are a side effect of something else. I've been reading about androgen insensitivity syndrome, 5-AR insensitivity, and Klinefelter's. I'm not as bad as some of you - I do have improved energy from switching to Prop, but I still tire faster than what I feel is normal from a physical task. Libido is a little better, and I've lost some fat, but I cannot build muscle and strength. My arms are barely bigger than a woman's and I have the strength to match.

So far I really haven't felt much from adding the cream to the Prop injections. It has only been 6 days but considering how fast the other forms go through me, I expected to either feel a difference or not from a daily application after about a week and I can't seem to tell if there is anything additional from it yet.

So I'm looking into getting a chromosome analysis test. It's kind of shooting in the dark but I have to start somewhere digging deeper for an explanation.

HarryCat

I had one doctor suggest I might have something he would describe as acquired Kallmann syndrome if such a thing exists. There is also idiopathic hypogonadotropic hypogonadism, which has some similar symptoms. I would not be surprised if there are some genetic similarities between these conditions and what we're suffering.

riverside

ERO - I've seen number of your posts through the last few years with no results an I am hopeful this will continue to improve for you. I was curious, do you ever have moments of strong libido or even a few consecutive days? I'm just curious if it is no libido at all or bursts as I have been having bursts and am also a low SHBG guy but those bursts and sometimes consecutive days keep me hopeful that I will "dial in" soon. Good luck.

ERO

ERO - I've seen number of your posts through the last few years with no results an I am hopeful this will continue to improve for you. I was curious, do you ever have moments of strong libido or even a few consecutive days? I'm just curious if it is no libido at all or bursts as I have been having bursts and am also a low SHBG guy but those bursts and sometimes consecutive days keep me hopeful that I will "dial in" soon. Good luck.

I had no libido at all, and sadly its gone again after I had a small bit of it for 3-4 weeks. I made no changes whatsoever to my protocol, diet, training...I just woke up a few days back and its gone.

simeoni

ERO, thank you for sharing your experiences. I was wondering if you've had any trials with supplements/medication that have an affect on your dopamine levels.

I also have my periods of low libido and taking a 1/4 tsp of mucuna (L-Dopa) always seems to bring back that which was lost.

ERO

ERO, thank you for sharing your experiences. I was wondering if you've had any trials with supplements/medication that have an affect on your dopamine levels.

I also have my periods of low libido and taking a 1/4 tsp of mucuna (L-Dopa) always seems to bring back that which was lost.

I add a half-teaspoon of macuna powder to my pre-workout every morning and I have done so for 7-8 months now. I cant say that I notice anything from it.

hardrlz

Too bad my shitty country doesnt support testosterone gels and i cant try it. If someone knows a legit source to order online please share with me, thank you in advance.

CoastWatcher

Too bad my shitty country doesnt support testosterone gels and i cant try it. If someone knows a legit source to order online please share with me, thank you in advance.
I'm sorry, but testosterone is a controlled substance in the United States, where Excelmale is based, and discussion of obtaining it without a prescription isn't an area we can explore.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me