Low SHBG Success Story - Almost 4 Years of TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

riverside

I know there are many low SHBG posts and most are negative for the most part. I wanted to share some things that I have learned through some experimentation over the last 4 years seeking more libido that have helped me dial some things in to my current protocol:

19mg T-Proprionate ED
.25mg AI ED
250IU HCG EOD
1 click of 50mg/ml Test Cream to scrotum
Supplements: 500 mg L-Tyrosine (2x daily), 500IU Vitamin D Daily

This puts my ranges roughly around:

Total T = 650ish (240-950 range)
Free T = 24ish (4.65 - 18.1 range)
E2 (sensitive) = 20ish (10-40 range)
DHT = 1000ish (112 - 955 range)

My SHBG before TRT was 34 and dropped to 15-20 after. .25mg AI ED is more than most, I convert a lot of estrogen and deplete Testosterone very quickly, I guess called a hyper-converter and hyper-metabolizer. I have been on the daily Test-P for roughly 2 years and for me it has been more consistent than Test-C. I have varied the dosage from 18-25mg to try to dial in. I have found that my body likes changes to my protocol but the one I posted above seems to be the most consistent.

I have played with AI quite a bit as well. I have found that I respond much better with E2 on the low end versus high...but not too low. Early on, Dr. Crisler put me on 1mg AI ED, which was way too much and tanked my E2. I have tried .16-.25mg variations and have landed at .25mg to be my normal.

Over the last 2 years I have had a much higher libido but do have stretches where it tanks but those are getting fewer and further between. I really think this is swinging to high or low on estrogen. My morning/daytime erections have drastically improved over the last few years as well. Sex/erections have been much better, when my libido is/was lacking, no PE5 will work. Strength in the gym and muscle mass has increased much more than my pre-TRT days.

I know this protocol may only work for me but wanted to share the concept of continuing to try new things and see how your body responds. Good luck to all of ya'll trying to dial in!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I know there are many low SHBG posts and most are negative for the most part. I wanted to share some things that I have learned through some experimentation over the last 4 years seeking more libido that have helped me dial some things in to my current protocol:

19mg T-Proprionate ED
.25mg AI ED
250IU HCG EOD
1 click of 50mg/ml Test Cream to scrotum
Supplements: 500 mg L-Tyrosine (2x daily), 500IU Vitamin D Daily

This puts my ranges roughly around:

My SHBG before TRT was 34 and dropped to 15-20 after. .25mg AI ED is more than most, I convert a lot of estrogen and deplete Testosterone very quickly, I guess called a hyper-converter and hyper-metabolizer. I have been on the daily Test-P for roughly 2 years and for me it has been more consistent than Test-C. I have varied the dosage from 18-25mg to try to dial in. I have found that my body likes changes to my protocol but the one I posted above seems to be the most consistent.

I have played with AI quite a bit as well. I have found that I respond much better with E2 on the low end versus high...but not too low. Early on, Dr. Crisler put me on 1mg AI ED, which was way too much and tanked my E2. I have tried .16-.25mg variations and have landed at .25mg to be my normal.

Over the last 2 years I have had a much higher libido but do have stretches where it tanks but those are getting fewer and further between. I really think this is swinging to high or low on estrogen. My morning/daytime erections have drastically improved over the last few years as well. Sex/erections have been much better, when my libido is/was lacking, no PE5 will work. Strength in the gym and muscle mass has increased much more than my pre-TRT days.

I know this protocol may only work for me but wanted to share the concept of continuing to try new things and see how your body responds. Good luck to all of ya'll trying to dial in!

Success is always worth a cheer! Happy for you riverside.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Thanks for sharing; always interesting to see what works. Also interesting that you're having success with propionate, as the potential for large hormonal swings with this ester would seem to be trickier for those with low SHBG. Are you citing trough hormonal values? If so, and if you absorb propionate at a rate similar to mine then your post-injection testosterone peak could be pushing 2,000 ng/dL. How are lipids and hematocrit?

riverside

Thanks for sharing; always interesting to see what works. Also interesting that you're having success with propionate, as the potential for large hormonal swings with this ester would seem to be trickier for those with low SHBG. Are you citing trough hormonal values? If so, and if you absorb propionate at a rate similar to mine then your post-injection testosterone peak could be pushing 2,000 ng/dL. How are lipids and hematocrit?

These are trough values. I haven't pulled labs mid-day after an injection to know. I probably should pull a lab a few hours post injection to see where I fall. To that point, my libido is normally highest in the morning, but many days it is high as well. Comparing Test-P and Test-C, I have had more luck with Propionate but that could very well be that my E2 wasn't dialed in when I was on Test-C.

I don't have the lipid and hematocrit right in front of me but lipids have always been very normal range. Hematocrit and hemoglobin trend toward the top of range and I do donate blood 3-4 times a year.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
These are trough values. I haven't pulled labs mid-day after an injection to know. ...
I am pretty sure the peak for propionate occurs around two to four hours post-injection. With daily injections I'd been getting testosterone troughs in the range of 300-500 ng/dL, then I went in for a measurement two hours post-injection, which was a little over 1,000 ng/dL, close to what I had predicted the peak to be, and also agreeing with some modeling work based on a 30-minute half-life for testosterone in serum.

Beautiful numbers. Good work man.

It's amazing to me how many doctors have one size fit's all protocol and are set in their ways. This post is yet another example of how such a thing doesn't exist.

I see this sort of thing first hand everyday at the hospital. Long gone are the days of personalization unfortunately.

Robotics

nice work. But usually I think there are two classifications of people, People with low shbg prior to Testosterone treatment and those with low shbg due to suppression by exogenous T. It seems the later have much less issues.

Would be hard to get a doc to prescribe all that other than a telemedicine service.

M.J

Thanks for sharing and giving us hope, I am trying with sustanon also hopefully I figure something out from your post that helps me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me