Low penile sensitivity issue - neurotransmitter related?

Buy Lab Tests Online

EdinSFO

I've struggled with low sensitivity my whole life, with it just getting worse as I get older. I'm 53 and I've been on TRT now for about eight years. There are some magic times when it seems like everything is normal, but those are few and far between. I have tried various things (HCG, raising/lowering estrogen, Wellbutrin, etc) with nothing helping at all. Recently, I had a bad sinus infection for which I used Sudaphed (pseudoephedrine). One night I forgot I'd just taken two and took two more for a total of 120mg. After a couple hours I noticed that my penis was extremely sensitive and I was able to orgasm very quickly. So, my question is... what exactly caused this to happen? It sounds like it's neurotransmitter related, and I'd like to see someone, but what kind of doctor? I've read that an andrologist would be better than a urologist. Anyone else have any input? Sudafed acts as a vasoconstrictor as well as messes with norepinephrine. It would be great to take something that worked without creating erection issues.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

slicktop

Man, I don't know what to tell you scientifically, but I'll tell ya this: I don't have sensitivity issues at all, but when I do take sudafed for a sinus issue (which is rare) I almost can't wait to get my wife alone because the sex is NEXT LEVEL with sudafed in my system. Orgasms on par with or surpassing what I experienced on ecstasy in my late 20's.

Vince

Super Moderator
So you’ve got a cold and you’ve been taking some over-the-counter drugs to get over it. You’re in the mood because your temperature is finally down, but so is your guy. Why? Paul R. Gittens, MD says your cold medicine is to blame: “Sudafed, or any cold medication that has the active ingredient Pseudoephedrine leads to constriction of the penile vessels and erectile dysfunction,” he notes.

Common Medications That Affect Sexual Performance

EdinSFO

My problem is NOT erectile dysfuntion. Please re-read my post. It is with low sensitivity in my penis.... which for a brief window, was alleviated with sudafed. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of chemical signaling issue with the nerves. I have had a rock hard penis with great blood flow but almost no sensitivity.

mrjg

My problem is NOT erectile dysfuntion. Please re-read my post. It is with low sensitivity in my penis.... which for a brief window, was alleviated with sudafed. I'm pretty sure I have some sort of chemical signaling issue with the nerves. I have had a rock hard penis with great blood flow but almost no sensitivity.

Which version of Sudafed are you taking and what is the main active ingredient?

mrjg

The real version, with Pseudoephedrine. I've read that it increases norepinephrine in the body.

Ok, my personal experience with pseudoephedrine is that it causes me erectile dysfunction when I take it, but that's just a regularly dose amount. I understand you're posting about "increased penile sensitivity" and not erectile dysfunction, but I just thought I'd mention my experience. If I can find my Sudafed I'll try a 120mg dose to see what happens. A 120mg dose of Sudafed is what's suggested when you have priapism, so that's why erectile dysfunction come up so much with searches online involving Sudafed and penile issue. If I find anything involving penile sensitivity I'll post it here.

SilverSurfer

The real version, with Pseudoephedrine. I've read that it increases norepinephrine in the body.

Pseudoephedrine is an adrenergic amines drug....aka a stimulant. Stimulates are notorious for making men horny, but on the flip side also makes it harder to climax...hence the term “crystal dick”. The vasoconstriction action of those types of drugs puts pressure on the prostate which your brain translates into a pleasurable feeling.

meelord

It is the speed, dopamine connection. If you really want to test take an Adderall. Not advocating irresponsible behavior but you will get your answer.

Vvs1

Yeah, I think that it’s neurological.

If you get a pump ie more blood flow, in the gym, it doesn’t make your muscles more sensitive.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me