Low libido on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cataceous

Super Moderator
You mean it did work ? How long have you been using it for ?
I perceive benefits from it, if that's what you mean by "work". I've been using it for over two years now and consider it an integral part of my protocol. I'm not encouraging all and sundry to hop on it. I think selegiline is more appropriate for older guys—who are more likely to have rising MAO-B activity. But you will find recommendations for age-dependent doses to as low as 30 years old. It's also possible that for some applications selegiline would compare favorably to dopamine receptor agonists.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

This study is a little closer to the origin of the statement about dopamine.

Animal studies suggest that bremelanotide may affect female sexual desire by activating presynaptic [melanocortin receptor subtype 4] on neurons in the [medial preoptic area] of the hypothalamus, leading to increased release of [dopamine], an excitatory neurotransmitter that increases sexual desire.

I find selegiline and PT-141 to be quite dissimilar, even if both have some influence on dopaminergic activity. PT-141 did nothing for me but cause sleep-disrupting nocturnal erections. The intensity of this effect had me worrying about unintended side effects. Selegiline seems more controllable. It reduces my prolactin, while potentially improving mood, libido and sexual function. Animal studies suggest anti-aging properties.
What dosage you are on ? Can you give me some info regarding that plz. I hear withdrawers symptoms are not easy is it ?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
What dosage you are on ? Can you give me some info regarding that plz. I hear withdrawers symptoms are not easy is it ?
I take 2.5 mg daily. There's more information in the article I linked to. I haven't stopped taking it for a long enough period to comment on withdrawal symptoms. My understanding is that selegiline works through suicide inhibition. This would imply there's not the kind of immediate rebound effect you might see with something like anastrozole, which is reversible and operating through competitive inhibition. Instead your body must rebuild its supply of MAO-B. I don't know if it would overshoot its baseline level in the process. Does aromatase overshoot its baseline when exemestane is discontinued?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me