Low Libido, Low SHBG Protocol HELP - LABS x3

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robotics

Has anyone dealt with something similar? Libido seems to be illusive and hard to find. I am a low SHBG and struggle with libido/erections. daily injector IM (9mg x 7 = 63 mg week)

The only time I have felt normal in that sense (libido) is usually when I am coming off TRT (for a week or two). Or randomly when off TRT for a select week or so.

I theorize that my E2 on TRT is too high even though my T is sufficient. I also feel anxiety and loss of Penis sensitivity and orgasm quality on TRT.

I am thinking of adding in 0.125mg 2x a week of arimidex, then 3x depending on how i feel/labs. To get my estradiol and free e2 down to match that set of labs where i felt some libido and decent erections(green column) to reach my Target (blue column).

Any Advice?

Estradiol is non-sensitive - sensitive is not available in my province.

Some Libido/ Decent Erections (off TRT)

Bad libido/Erections (off TRT)

Bad libido/so so Erections (on TRT)

Target

Range

TT

297​

320​

536​

(230-835) ng/dl​

FT

592​

(175-700) pmol/L​

Estradiol

22.06​

(0-44) pg/ml​

SHBG

16​

20​

16​

(10-55) nmol/L​

Calculated Free E2

1.14​

Calculated TT/E2 Ratio

12.7​

14.5​

13.7​

Calculated FT/E2 Ratio

12.8​

12.5​

15.2​

Free E2 Calculator came from:
Spreadsheet for Calculating Free T & E2

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLawyer

Has anyone dealt with something similar? Libido seems to be illusive and hard to find. I am a low SHBG and struggle with libido/erections. daily injector IM (9mg x 7 = 63 mg week)

The only time I have felt normal in that sense (libido) is usually when I am coming off TRT (for a week or two). Or randomly when off TRT for a select week or so.

I theorize that my E2 on TRT is too high even though my T is sufficient. I also feel anxiety and loss of Penis sensitivity and orgasm quality on TRT.

I am thinking of adding in 0.125mg 2x a week of arimidex, then 3x depending on how i feel/labs. To get my estradiol and free e2 down to match that set of labs where i felt some libido and decent erections(green column) to reach my Target (blue column).

Any Advice?

Estradiol is non-sensitive - sensitive is not available in my province.

Some Libido/ Decent Erections (off TRT)

Bad libido/Erections (off TRT)

Bad libido/so so Erections (on TRT)

Target

Range

TT

297​

320​

536​

(230-835) ng/dl​

FT

592​

(175-700) pmol/L​

Estradiol

22.06​

(0-44) pg/ml​

SHBG

16​

20​

16​

(10-55) nmol/L​

Calculated Free E2

1.14​

Calculated TT/E2 Ratio

12.7​

14.5​

13.7​

Calculated FT/E2 Ratio

12.8​

12.5​

15.2​

Free E2 Calculator came from:
Spreadsheet for Calculating Free T & E2
That's an incredibly narrow range on your E2. Doesn't really seem workable to to keep it within a 1 point range. What is your DHT level?

Robotics

That's an incredibly narrow range on your E2. Doesn't really seem workable to to keep it within a 1 point range. What is your DHT level?

DHT top of range due to my low shbg. The target E2, is just that, a target. I expect to get around it plus or minus a few points (low 20's).

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It could be a useful experiment, but I'm sure you're aware of the multiple other variables that can differ between being on TRT and not, e.g. kisspeptin, GnRH, LH...

swoops36

You’ve got a lot of room to work with your dose. You might find you feel better with TT/FT higher even with lower SHBG. Your e2 looks fine, I wouldn’t add an AI to an already lower T protocol

Robotics

You’ve got a lot of room to work with your dose. You might find you feel better with TT/FT higher even with lower SHBG. Your e2 looks fine, I wouldn’t add an AI to an already lower T protocol

I feel high E symptoms even at 39. Anxiety, dull orgasms, loss of sensitivity.

TLawyer

DHT top of range due to my low shbg. The target E2, is just that, a target. I expect to get around it plus or minus a few points (low 20's).
What do you consider top of the range? I wouldn't think it would be that high given where your TT is right now. For what it's worth, I am low SHBG (11-13) and use cream and injections. With cream, I hit total testosterone about 1,500 with a DHT of 144, and Defy is good with that. I level out with a total testosterone about 700 and DHT at 49 when the cream wears off.

Systemlord

I feel high E symptoms even at 39. Anxiety, dull orgasms, loss of sensitivity.
I find that some men struggle to get an ideal T/E2 ratio on TRT, lowering your dosage might take you further away from your ideal T/E2 ratio, but raising your dosage may or may not do the trick.

Robotics

I find that some men struggle to get an ideal T/E2 ratio on TRT, lowering your dosage might take you further away from your ideal T/E2 ratio, but raising your dosage may or may not do the trick.

isn't another option adding a low dose AI? I have already tried lowering my dosage gradually down by 1mg a day increments, E2 came down but T values did as well as expected. How would raising my dosage help, the excess dht might offset the e2?

AdamYoung

Does testosterone cream reduces aromatising to estrogen n dht? Or the solution here is to use ester which doesnt aromatise. Can any experts way in please?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me