Low ferritin, high HCT/RBC, donate? what dosage for iron?

Buy Lab Tests Online

blinkyvx

T dosage 140mg split daily.
started iron glycinate 100mg EOD based on this study showing superior absorption vs ED dosing, yes it was done in women.
-other intake caffeine 200mg day of lab draw and daily
-Donated last 9/20/2019
-high meat diet
no prior ferritin labs to compare

Symptoms; Tingles and itching with working out and runnning, elevated HR during squats/ Deads
-also started 600mg daily grapefruit seed extract.
Donate? wait for iron to go up?
Screenshot_2020-02-29 MyChart - Test Details.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

blinkyvx

no one has any input/ideas? Any one tried 1,200 mg of grapefruit seed extract? For lowering HCT, i've read 600mg seems standard dose

Vvs1

Your iron labs seem good. Too much iron, even normal range could cause oxidative stress. May want to test copper rbc to see if it’s low, as it’s involved with further processing of iron.

Shot in the dark regarding symptoms could be high histamine or histamine intolerance.

blinkyvx

Do even with near high HCT and RBC interesting. I read something on the histamine thing.. though i eat a carnivore diet which should have near zero histamine causing things, meat fish chicken and salt no other spices..

So try a benadryl pre workout? I will look into copper rbc if able to do/pay for

ya was this article i stumbled on..Can You Be Allergic To Exercise? "In your skin, there are allergy-containing units called mast cells, that are essentially waiting to be triggered. When your body temperature rises, the mast cells release histamine, "leading to identical allergy symptoms that one may experience from normal environmental triggers," he says. "

Last edited:

Vvs1

Do even with near high HCT and RBC interesting. I read something on the histamine thing.. though i eat a carnivore diet which should have near zero histamine causing things, meat fish chicken and salt no other spices..

So try a benadryl pre workout? I will look into copper rbc if able to do/pay for

ya was this article i stumbled on..Can You Be Allergic To Exercise? "In your skin, there are allergy-containing units called mast cells, that are essentially waiting to be triggered. When your body temperature rises, the mast cells release histamine, "leading to identical allergy symptoms that one may experience from normal environmental triggers," he says. "

Carnivore still causes histamine, especially pork and shrimp are 2 off the top of my head.

Not sure if Benadryl will fix. I feel like I’ve read things about histamine intolerance that say Benadryl makes it worse.

Copper RBC is hard to find anymore. I bought mine off LEF but it seems to be gone now.

blinkyvx

Carnivore still causes histamine, especially pork and shrimp are 2 off the top of my head.

Right leftover food as well! Although I can't recall adding a lot of pork or shrimp when i first had onset symptoms though, but it was 2 months ago...

And yes anti-histamines are bad long term too, zertec as well... Maybe i need to just go back to strict beef. And monitor symptom relief. Or trial zzertec and see if it does anything at all, at least then ill have a good piece of info..

well so do nothing in regard to iron? ferritin of only 50 seems low regardless, some sites say avg of least 100 for men.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me