Low Estradiol labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

dl500

Hello,
First time posting here so bear with me if I don't present correctly.
I'm on TRT and have been for around 5 years now prescribed by my urologist. I'm on Testosterone Cypionate 200 MG/ML 1 ml per week. I'm also taking arimidex cut in half twice per week to control estrogen. My last lab results:

Testosterone Total (Adult Male)

1017.00 H

264.00-916.00 (ng/dL)

F

Estradiol

<5 L

11-43 (pg/mL)

I'm fine with the T being on that range but concerned with my E being that low thinking it may be causing some issues with libido. I have a follow up in a couple weeks but in the meantime was wondering what I can do to temporarily increase just a tad to be "set up" for an upcoming vacay for anniversary. I have skipped my first dose of the week and was thinking of adding a half dose of Cypionate to raise the E just a little to get back in range. I may also skip the 2nd dose of this week of the AI. Please let me know thoughts or other ideas to achieve the goal at least for temporary timeframe.
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

That is not ideal. If it were me I would start taking 1/4mg arimidex twice per week (half of what you're currently taking).

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Assuming your measurements are from a pre-injection trough then your testosterone dose is probably at least double what's needed. With a more physiological dose you could probably also do without the anastrozole (Arimidex). You are currently averaging 20 mg of pure testosterone a day, which is more than double the 3-9 mg that males produce naturally. I would cut back to 100 mg per week split into at least two injections while dropping the AI. It will be an unpleasant few weeks while you adjust but it's worth it for better overall health in the long run.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,
I'm on TRT and have been for around 5 years now prescribed by my urologist. I'm on Testosterone Cypionate 200 MG/ML 1 ml per week. I'm also taking arimidex cut in half twice per week to control estrogen. My last lab results:

1017.00 H

264.00-916.00 (ng/dL)

F

Estradiol

<5 L

11-43 (pg/mL)

I'm fine with the T being on that range but concerned with my E being that low thinking it may be causing some issues with libido. I have a follow up in a couple weeks but in the meantime was wondering what I can do to temporarily increase just a tad to be "set up" for an upcoming vacay for anniversary. I have skipped my first dose of the week and was thinking of adding a half dose of Cypionate to raise the E just a little to get back in range. I may also skip the 2nd dose of this week of the AI. Please let me know thoughts or other ideas to achieve the goal at least for temporary timeframe.

Thanks

If anything I would look into lowering your overall weekly T dose and injecting more frequently, at least every 3.5 days.

Although your trough levels may seem descent your peak levels earlier in the week will be through the roof on such dose/injection frequency of T let alone your blood levels will not be as stable throughout the week.

Cookie-cutter protocol (once weekly high T dose with AI is thrown in to control the e2) as again injecting such dose will have your TT/FT/e2 levels very high at the peak.

You could easily lower your overall weekly dose and inject more frequently and still be able to achieve a healthy TT/FT level let alone drop the AI.

Your estradiol is crashed due to the dose of AI.

madman

Super Moderator
Hello,

1017.00 H

264.00-916.00 (ng/dL)

F

Estradiol

<5 L

11-43 (pg/mL)

Thanks

This is the wrong way to go about this!

slicktop

This is the wrong way to go about this!
I couldn't agree more. The ultimate goal should be to feel as best as you can with the least amount of drugs. OP could very likely achieve that goal, and save money, by increased dosing frequency of the test and lowering the AI by half or more. Adding more test to raise estrogen when you're taking too much of an anti-estrogen drug is not the way to do this. If your roof is leaking and your bucket is overflowing, you fix the roof- don't get a bigger bucket.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me