Low e2 symptoms for a long time

Buy Lab Tests Online

Raf777

Hey everyone I have a huge problem with estradiol. I am constantly tormented by symptoms of low estradiol. I have not taken any IA since December. I am currently taking 100 mg test prop e2d. My mood came back for a while, but continued poping joints and being flat. I decided to hit 2500iu hcg and the next day the low estradiol feeling came back. I don't know what this is about, I went for tests and the estradiol came out 83pg/ml (11-44). I got it down to around 50-60 but no improvement. Usually when I overdo IA I would have joint pain and be flat for only 2 weeks and now it takes forever.

Any ideas?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Hey everyone I have a huge problem with estradiol. I am constantly tormented by symptoms of low estradiol. I have not taken any IA since December. I am currently taking 100 mg test prop e2d. My mood came back for a while, but continued poping joints and being flat. I decided to hit 2500iu hcg and the next day the low estradiol feeling came back. I don't know what this is about, I went for tests and the estradiol came out 83pg/ml (11-44). I got it down to around 50-60 but no improvement. Usually when I overdo IA I would have joint pain and be flat for only 2 weeks and now it takes forever.

Any ideas?
So what's the reason that you use an estrogen blocker?

Vince

Super Moderator
I used a blocker (0.05 mg Letro) to make sure that the high e2 was not the problem. It's still high enough to be a little over the scale or in the upper normal range.
I would stop using Letro and see what you feel like. You may not even need Letro, a lot of men do better with higher E2 levels.

Smokin Joe

Here is an article that I found interesting.
My e2 is low to low normal even when my Tt is 700+.
Crazy but I have thought about supplementing with a weak estriol cream as an experiment??
Who knows.?

Raf777

Crazy but I have thought about supplementing with a weak estriol cream as an experiment??
Who knows.?
No way I coould take a cream for postmenopausal woman. Im wondering, why the hell my body can’t adjust without AI and high enough e2 and T on paper.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Who knows.?
Not crazy if you're on TRT and your E2/T ratio is on the low side. But I wouldn't mess around with estriol. I'd go right for estradiol—with sane doses that yield physiological values for serum estradiol and the E2/T ratio. Doing this shouldn't be considered much different from experimenting with AIs or SERMs when one's E2/T ratio is high.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me