low e2 symptoms didnt go away after crash

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

simeoni

I wanted to revive this thread to see if some of the original users here with crashed estrogen rebound with ‘time’?

for me, yes, but it is not the same.
Just wanted to give an update to this old thread.

I'm doing much better at the moment. I would say that I have pretty much recovered from all the symptoms. Things improved slowly but i'm so glad to be feeling normal again.

Take it easy with the AI's folks!

JA Battle

Classic low e2 symptoms: low energy, dry skin, achy joints, low libido with ED, horrible mood / depression..
Hope all is good with you my low e2 friend! I’ve got the same issue. We need an update on your experience with injectable e! What drug were you using for this?

I did this previously with estradiol valerate. I injected anywhere from 20-60 mcg daily. I believe on 50 mcg daily my levels went from 17 to 40.

Nocalves

Hope all is good with you my low e2 friend! I’ve got the same issue. We need an update on your experience with injectable e! What drug were you using for this?

I did this previously with estradiol valerate. I injected anywhere from 20-60 mcg daily. I believe on 50 mcg daily my levels went from 17 to 40.
I run estradiol enanthate, but now I am in adjusting state. It is really hard to find ideal dose due to long ester.. I am also on injectable progesteron, which lower my e2 a lot.

Gman86

I run estradiol enanthate, but now I am in adjusting state. It is really hard to find ideal dose due to long ester.. I am also on injectable progesteron, which lower my e2 a lot.

What’s ur dose of injectable prog? And what time of day do u take it?

How much did it lower ur E2? Do u know where ur prog level currently sits?

Nocalves

What’s ur dose of injectable prog? And what time of day do u take it?

How much did it lower ur E2? Do u know where ur prog level currently sits?
On 20mg topical prog my level was 0,4 ng/ml. I try to get up to 1ng/ml, now I am on 1mg daily injectable, lets see where my levels will be. 20mg topical droped my e2 from optimal level to almost undetectable..

Nocalves

How did you dose this small amount? What mg/ml your e2 valerate was?

JA Battle

How did you dose this small amount? What mg/ml your e2 valerate was?
I diluted the estradiol valerate down to 100mcg/ml. I did this dilution in a 20ml beaker on a magnetic hot plate and diluted .2ml of my 5mg/ml concentrated estradiol valerate in .1ml of benzyl alcohol and 9.7ml of grapeseed oil for a total of 10ml of estradiol benzoate at 100mcg/ml concentration.

Nocalves

Some report from using injectable progesterone 1mg daily.
my avarage estradiol on my trt (20mg tst E ED) was 35pg/ml - this level depends on my topical progesterone and injectable estradiol enanthat, progesterone lower my e2 so if I up my prog, I also have to up my e2.

14days ago I upped my topical prog. to 20mg ED, with it I slowly raised my injectable e2 first by 50% but my e2 level droped. I raised e2 by 100% (mean from starting dose), but my e2 level droped again, so I raised e2 to 300% to see if my e2 level move up and ať the same time I switched to 0,5mg injectable prog from 20mg topical. I keeped 300% e2 and 0,5mg inj. prog. and after few days I started feel bad, went for bloodwork and my e2 level was 192 pg/ml!!! But my prog level droped little bit. Ofcourse I stopped inj. Estradiol E and continue with inj. prog., after 3 days my e2 level was 212 pg/ml!!! Ok this shlould was because of enanthat ester of e2.. yesterday (after 7days from last bloodwork) My e2 level was 169 pg/ml.. This with my very low SHBG (10) sounds like nightmare, but I dont feel bad that much, mabye I feel better than my standart trt protocol..

I have two options:

First is estradiol enanthat does not clear from my system yet

Second is injectable progesterone and their metabolity somehow mask e2 level the same way like if You use Trenbolone - metaboliset of tren shows on labs like estradiol, it is common issue with checking e2 on tren with non sensitive test. My labs uses CMIA method, there is no LC/MS method in my country.

Any opinion on this?

pfuked

you may be confusing high e2 for low e2 symptoms. I have never had a problem with low e2. high e2 and I was an emotional wreck and bloated as fk

pfuked

you may be confusing high e2 for low e2 symptoms. I have never had a problem with low e2. high e2 and I was an emotional wreck and bloated as fk

glob

So long story short i crashed my e2 levels using anastrozole during anabolic steroids cycle. That was 1 year ago. Im on trt. I had awful symptoms when i crashed it and i discontinued anastrozole 1 year ago. Thing is symptoms still are there, I tried to up my T dosage, tried HCG in big doses, DHEA and nothing helped. here are labs that i did 5-6 months ago (test showed higher than trt dosage because i upped trt dose at that time to try to increase my e2).
PROGESTERONE 1.3 <1.4 ng/mL
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, KS MALES (ADULT), IA 1747 H 250-827 ng/dL
ESTRADIOL, ULTRASENSITIVE LC/MS/MS 93 H < OR = 29 pg/mL EZ
i understand guys it showed 93 pg/ml e2 but I dont have any of high e2 symptoms. infact i have all of low e2 symptoms. I used AAS for quite a while in past and i know very good when i have low e2 symptoms. Im asking if somebody from you experienced guys had something like this and what did you do. I barely left the house during this year and am in terrible depression so i would really like to fix it as soon is possible. Thank you
Hey men, how are you now? Are you fine? Or are you experiencing low e2 symptoms?

solothesensei

Allow me to join in here. I have the same low E2 problem as a few others here, caused by abusing stupid amounts of aromasin several years ago.

Here's what hasn't worked:
  • Increasing test dosage. At one point I was doing 400mg/week and still getting low E2 symptoms.
  • HCG. Just helps to a very marginal extent
  • DHEA. Better than nothing for raising E2, but same outcome as HCG.
  • Estradiol cream (Oestrogel). Felt like a new person for 3-4 days and then it just stopped working. Absorption issues perhaps, similar to those who use T creams.
Here's what I found some success with:
  • Estradiol valerate injections. I made my own 10mg/ml solution (with cottonseed oil as carrier) and I am still trying to find my sweet spot. Today I injected 2mg and felt good - 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the evening.
Hope this helps some of you guys here. Would appreciate any comments or feedback.

Gman86

Allow me to join in here. I have the same low E2 problem as a few others here, caused by abusing stupid amounts of aromasin several years ago.

Here's what hasn't worked:
  • Increasing test dosage. At one point I was doing 400mg/week and still getting low E2 symptoms.
  • HCG. Just helps to a very marginal extent
  • DHEA. Better than nothing for raising E2, but same outcome as HCG.
  • Estradiol cream (Oestrogel). Felt like a new person for 3-4 days and then it just stopped working. Absorption issues perhaps, similar to those who use T creams.
Here's what I found some success with:
  • Estradiol valerate injections. I made my own 10mg/ml solution (with cottonseed oil as carrier) and I am still trying to find my sweet spot. Today I injected 2mg and felt good - 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the evening.
Hope this helps some of you guys here. Would appreciate any comments or feedback.

What were the amounts of aromasin u used to cause this issue? And how long did u use those dosages for?

solothesensei

What were the amounts of aromasin u used to cause this issue? And how long did u use those dosages for?
I was using between 25-50mg aromasin per day, for 3 months. And then I stacked letrozole on top of that.

I was just stupid at the time, I know. I convinced myself I was the only person in the world who had high E2 while on letro + aromasin.

Gman86

I was using between 25-50mg aromasin per day, for 3 months. And then I stacked letrozole on top of that.

I was just stupid at the time, I know. I convinced myself I was the only person in the world who had high E2 while on letro + aromasin.

Alright glad to hear that this issue didn’t come about from u using HRT type doses of ai. I’m currently using aromasin, so was jc

What was ur test dose while using those dosages of ai?

solothesensei

Alright glad to hear that this issue didn’t come about from u using HRT type doses of ai. I’m currently using aromasin, so was jc

What was ur test dose while using those dosages of ai?
My test dose was around 180mg/week at the time. Have tried 150mg/week and below before, just doesn't make me feel well no matter how dialed in my E2 is.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me