Low e2, high shbg; would a low dose T still shut me down?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

I'm around 700 natural T due to high shbg-60ish, and e2 is low 16-19. Would a low dose of T cyp keep me from shutting down my natural T?

My thinking is that the extra T would push down shbg, then e2 might slowly increase to mid 20s without a shutdown.

I have been experimenting with T and had a good reaction of one shot .25ml of 200mg T cyp. That must have combined with my natural T.

I tried HCG a week later but my testicles got big and hot the day after injection, with what felt like prostate ache.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Would a low dose of T cyp keep me from shutting down my natural T?

It doesn't matter if you inject 10mg or 100mg, you are shut down regardless. You will probably need levels 1000> to increase FT to relieve all symptoms.

I had testicle aches for weeks, but subsided eventually.

Its large doses that can in some guys push SHBG down by how much is unknown, too, the large dose is usually needed anyway to run a higher total in order to overcome the SHBG and create more Free T. As stated any T use is known to shut down. You probably did have a good response from 50mg in one injection because you're not shutdown. But sustained used over ~3 weeks starts the negative feedback loop. The one shot you liked for a few days but you just go right back to your baseline. Its very well known that you can't supplement Test, which I think is what you're asking.

If you're secondary HypoGonadal you might have good results with HCG, what dose did you try?

fifty

Natesto and nasal sprays supposedly don’t shut you down. Can the same be said for creams as they have a similar half life?

Vvs1

It doesn't matter if you inject 10mg or 100mg, you are shut down regardless. You will probably need levels 1000> to increase FT to relieve all symptoms.

I had testicle aches for weeks, but subsided eventually.

Got it. I may see what my numbers are on DHEA alone. I've tried it before but became exhausted and I'm thinking it was due to the Stinging Nettle and Clomid.

The testicle ache was odd. I remember reading a PFS story where this guy had his testicles heat up and retract up and down during his "crash."

Vvs1

Its large doses that can in some guys push SHBG down by how much is unknown, too, the large dose is usually needed anyway to run a higher total in order to overcome the SHBG and create more Free T. As stated any T use is known to shut down. You probably did have a good response from 50mg in one injection because you're not shutdown. But sustained used over ~3 weeks starts the negative feedback loop. The one shot you liked for a few days but you just go right back to your baseline. Its very well known that you can't supplement Test, which I think is what you're asking.

If you're secondary HypoGonadal you might have good results with HCG, what dose did you try?

My FSH and LH are good, both 5-7ish. 700ish Testosterone, 60 shbg, 19 e2. It's really a long shot to see if low FT is my problem. Could be low e2, high reverse t3, low cortisol or psychiatric.

I believe I did a 500iu dose of HCG. I have only done one shot on Saturday. I didn't notice much.

When I had a breakthrough I took,
Saturday: PT-141
Sunday: Melanotan 2
Sunday night: .25ml Test cyp
Monday: 1 DIM, Ginkgo Biloba
Symptom improvement happened Tuesday-Thursday

I'm not sure if the Test cyp works that fast, or if it was something else.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
any sustained used of Test in any form will shut you down. it's factual and proven.
As I recall, the clinical trial for the nasal product showed that natural testosterone production was not suppressed. The authors speculated that this was due to the pulsatile nature of the testosterone delivery.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me