Hello everybody
Today i make my hormones blood test and the results are
Testo 4,56 (2,49 - 8,36)
Free testo 22,54 (15-50)
Prl 12,8 (4,04 - 15,20)
Shbg 20,4 (16,5-55,9)
Tsh 1,43 (0,270-4, 20)
Fsh 4,35 (1,50-12,40)
E2 estradiol is very low 18,59.. (27,1-60,7)
Anyone know why E2 is very low but the testo and free testo are at normal levels?
Any opinion how change it or what i must to do?
Thank you

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I make hormones blood test and the results are
Testo 4,56
Free testo 22,54
Prl 12,8
Shbg 20,4
Tsh 1,43
Fsh 4,35
E2 estradiol is very low 18,59..
Anyone know why E2 is very low but the testo and free testo are at normal levels?
Any opinion how change it or what i must to do?
Thank you
It would be nice if you add the range in. Why do you think your Estradiol level is low?

Stevegr

It would be nice if you add the range in. Why do you think your Estradiol level is low?
You have right i change the first post and i put the range, i dont know the reason, i know low e2 is with low testo and free test but im at the "midle" renge

Vince

Super Moderator
You have right i change the first post and i put the range, i dont know the reason, i know low e2 is with low testo and free test but im at the "midle" renge
If you were to increase your estrogen you would probably lower your testosterone. You would be converting more testosterone into estrogen. I take it you're not on trt?

Stevegr

If you were to increase your estrogen you would probably lower your testosterone. You would be converting more testosterone into estrogen. I take it you're not on trt?
Yes i know this if i increase estrogen for sure my testo decrease, no im not at trt, until 2017 i was steroid user after my last pct never do anything, only i take tribulus maca zma, but when i make the bloodtest i stop take tribulus maca zma until 1-2 weeks

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me