Low Dose Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Paco1973

Hi, all. I had an appointment with my provider today, and he recommended low dose nandrolone with my current trt protocol. I'm currently on daily propionate injections, and they work really well. My problem is that I have a lot of joint problems, and he is hoping that deca will offer some relief. Anyone else try low dose nandrolone in conjunction with testosterone? How is it? My protocol has been spot on, and I'm paranoid about making any changes to it. Plus, to be honest, I fear the dreaded deca dick. Any feedback would be appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I’ve heard good things about adding nandralone to a TRT protocol. I don’t think you have anything to worry about if you start extremely low, and just titrate dose up until you find the minimum effective dose to relive joint pain. If you do it that way, I’m almost positive you have nothing to worry about when it comes to increased prolactin and “deca dick”

Gman86

I’m also on prop, and currently trying ED injections again. Do you mind if I ask what your protocol looks like, and what your labs look like, if you have them.

Guided_by_Voices

Please post updates if you go forward with this. I periodically feel like my joints are less than perfect and I'd be curious about what a micro-dose of 30-50 mg a week would do.

Paco1973

I was injecting about 10mg of prop daily with 150 iu HCG. My physician wants me a little higher, so I'm currently injecting 12mg of prop. So, instead of 70 mg per week, I'm on 84 mg per week. I just bumped my dose yesterday, so I haven't had time to really assess the adjustment. Previously, I felt okay. No issues whatsoever. Honestly, I think that it's vastly superior to cypionate, because of the shorter half life. Then again, I never tried cypionate daily, so I really can't say that daily dosing on another compound would work as well. I prefer daily injections, because it's nice to not have to think about what day of the week it is and set reminders for my injections. It's part of my daily routine. I rotate injection sites often.

My labs:
Total Test 645
Free Test 21.2
21.5 is the top of the range, but the labs have lowered the range quite a bit. My physician wants to see me between 25 and 30.
Estradiol Sensitive 25
SHBG 28

I'm still on the fence about trying to add nandrolone. I think I'll wait to see how this slight increase works out for me before I add another compound. Since I'm dialed in pretty good, I don't want to mess with it just yet.

Gman86

I was injecting about 10mg of prop daily with 150 iu HCG. My physician wants me a little higher, so I'm currently injecting 12mg of prop. So, instead of 70 mg per week, I'm on 84 mg per week. I just bumped my dose yesterday, so I haven't had time to really assess the adjustment. Previously, I felt okay. No issues whatsoever. Honestly, I think that it's vastly superior to cypionate, because of the shorter half life. Then again, I never tried cypionate daily, so I really can't say that daily dosing on another compound would work as well. I prefer daily injections, because it's nice to not have to think about what day of the week it is and set reminders for my injections. It's part of my daily routine. I rotate injection sites often.

My labs:
Total Test 645
Free Test 21.2
21.5 is the top of the range, but the labs have lowered the range quite a bit. My physician wants to see me between 25 and 30.
Estradiol Sensitive 25
SHBG 28

I'm still on the fence about trying to add nandrolone. I think I'll wait to see how this slight increase works out for me before I add another compound. Since I'm dialed in pretty good, I don't want to mess with it just yet.

So those labs were while on 70mg/ week of prop, and 1050iu’s of HCG? I assume the labs were taken the morning before your daily injection?

And you’re now on 84mg/ week of prop, and 1050iu’s of HCG? How long have you been on the new protocol?

Paco1973

I've been on this new protocol for 2 days. Hardly enough time to assess its efficacy. I always do labs prior to my daily injection, yes. Since labs are roughly 24 hours after my last injection, I don't think there is a huge difference between the peak and trough.

Gman86

I've been on this new protocol for 2 days. Hardly enough time to assess its efficacy. I always do labs prior to my daily injection, yes. Since labs are roughly 24 hours after my last injection, I don't think there is a huge difference between the peak and trough.

So still on the 1050iu’s of HCG per week? Just wondering because your E2 looks damn good considered all the HCG, which is obv a good thing.

Paco1973

Yeah, still on the same dose of HCG. One thing about my labs, my DHEA was in the 600s, because of supplementation. I backed off on it, so my E2 will probably be about the same with the protocol change. We shall see.

JimGainz

You should thank your doctor. I’m on 80 mg / week of Nandrolone with TRT and loving it. It takes 5 weeks to kick in (long ester) but I am feeling great! Plus I am making gains in the gym even in that low dose - I mean filling out very nicely. Joints and muscles feel great and it lowers overall inflammation. Nagging issues disappeared. Honestly, the stuff is a game changer. Corrected 20 years of sports injuries.

JohnTaylorHK

You should thank your doctor. I’m on 80 mg / week of Nandrolone with TRT and loving it. It takes 5 weeks to kick in (long ester) but I am feeling great! Plus I am making gains in the gym even in that low dose - I mean filling out very nicely. Joints and muscles feel great and it lowers overall inflammation. Nagging issues disappeared. Honestly, the stuff is a game changer. Corrected 20 years of sports injuries.

Hi Jim, what is your TRT protocol, please?

JimGainz

Hi Jim, what is your TRT protocol, please?
I do about 110 mg per week split into two doses. I add the nandrolone to the same syringe (40 mg per injection) and pin with a 27 g 1/2 in needle IM (I also pin Subq with a 28g needle). HCG at 350 IU twice per week.

My understanding is that the nandrolone needs to be equal to or less than TRT dose.

slicktop

I really appreciate this discussion. I'm hoping to integrate low dose nandrolone in January when I have my next follow up with Defy. My shoulders sound like rice crispies when I overhead press, and I have a nagging knee injury from this summer that I'd like to do anything I can to help. Thanks to everyone for contributing!

Sly

I’ll be adding 60mg nandrolone a week to my protocol in a couple of weeks. Severe arthritis and no cartilage in right elbow. Had surgery years ago to remove bone spurs, trying to avoid another surgery and a possible elbow replacement. I’ll report back after a few weeks. Currently on 200mg test and 500 HCG per week, but starting tomorrow changing to 40mg test EOD and 500mg HCG twice a week in an effort to lower hemoglobin and improve testicle fullness.

Gman86

I’ll be adding 60mg nandrolone a week to my protocol in a couple of weeks. Severe arthritis and no cartilage in right elbow. Had surgery years ago to remove bone spurs, trying to avoid another surgery and a possible elbow replacement. I’ll report back after a few weeks. Currently on 200mg test and 500 HCG per week, but starting tomorrow changing to 40mg test EOD and 500mg HCG twice a week in an effort to lower hemoglobin and improve testicle fullness.

Are you with Defy? Can’t wait to hear updates on how ur doing on the new protocol

Sly

I should add that I’ve been bodybuilding for 35 years and joints show it. Been on trt(life saver) for 1.5 years. Trt gave me back my will to live, now just need to manage joint pain to complete myself.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me