Low Dose Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

eyeheartny

In your opinion, do you think nandrolone’s increased binding affinity to the mineralocorticoid receptor can be either a good thing, or a bad thing, depending on the individual?

Yes, that’s exactly what I think. But don’t leave out the progesterone receptor! Both are really critical. I think both @Cataceous and @xqfq have had profound changes from using progesterone as part of their protocol, so it’s definitely worth keeping in mind how progesterone receptor agonist activity may affect you. For the purposes of our collective knowledge, I’d be really interested in you getting a progesterone blood level before you start nandrolone. My interest would be in seeing where in the reference range you fall and seeing how you are affected by nandrolone.

In terms of the MC receptor, it’s a big yes as well that it could affect each person differently. The MC receptor interacts with such major body systems/activities like cortisol, aldosterone, renin, angiotensin, etc. So the fact that nandrolone binds 77% more there could have wildly different results depending on a person’s physiological makeup and how other systems interact with the body systems that the MC receptor interacts with.

My understanding is that nandrolone is an agonist at each of these receptors, meaning that when it binds to them it turns them on/activates them, vs antagonist activity where it would bind but turn off/deactivate them. If anyone can either confirm or deny this I would be grateful!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Yes, that’s exactly what I think. But don’t leave out the progesterone receptor! Both are really critical. I think both @Cataceous and @xqfq have had profound changes from using progesterone as part of their protocol, so it’s definitely worth keeping in mind how progesterone receptor agonist activity may affect you. For the purposes of our collective knowledge, I’d be really interested in you getting a progesterone blood level before you start nandrolone. My interest would be in seeing where in the reference range you fall and seeing how you are affected by nandrolone.

In terms of the MC receptor, it’s a big yes as well that it could affect each person differently. The MC receptor interacts with such major body systems/activities like cortisol, aldosterone, renin, angiotensin, etc. So the fact that nandrolone binds 77% more there could have wildly different results depending on a person’s physiological makeup and how other systems interact with the body systems that the MC receptor interacts with.

My understanding is that nandrolone is an agonist at each of these receptors, meaning that when it binds to them it turns them on/activates them, vs antagonist activity where it would bind but turn off/deactivate them. If anyone can either confirm or deny this I would be grateful!

Ive had my progesterone checked many times. So have a good baseline. I’ve had it tested while on HCG, and while on just test alone. I will definitely include it in my follow up labs after using nandrolone for a while.

Paco1973

Well, after almost 7 months of debating, I decided to give low dose nandrolone a go. I'm doing daily injections along with testosterone propionate and HCG. I have rheumatoid arthritis, so I'm hoping this helps with the joint pain and gives me some of my quality of life back.

Gman86

Well, after almost 7 months of debating, I decided to give low dose nandrolone a go. I'm doing daily injections along with testosterone propionate and HCG. I have rheumatoid arthritis, so I'm hoping this helps with the joint pain and gives me some of my quality of life back.

Do you mind posting ur complete current protocol, including the deca, along with injection frequencies for each compound?

I just received my order from Empower this morning, which includes nandrolone. I’m going to wait one more week before starting my new protocol. Taeian clark recommends taking around 2 weeks off from testosterone when switching to a nandrolone base. My new protocol is using deca as my base, not test. So last Wednesday was the last time I injected my test enanthate. I’m going to try and wait until next Wednesday to start my new protocol.

Paco1973

Sure, I take .13 ml of propionate daily, which comes out to 91 mg of testosterone per week, 150 iu of HCG daily, which comes out to 1,050 iu per week, and .05 ml of nandrolone daily, which comes out to 70 mg per week. My physician said I could try .05 ml to start, and move to .07 if I want. I'm sticking with .05 for at least 6 months. I want to use the lowest dose needed to achieve the benefits. Also, I want to make sure I keep the testosterone higher, or equal to, the nandrolone dose.

Nandrolone only for trt seems interesting, but I'd be concerned about the long term effects of using higher doses (i.e. ventricular atrophy). The Anabolic Doc on YouTube did a video about a guy who was on Deca only. It's worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

Gman86

Sure, I take .13 ml of propionate daily, which comes out to 91 mg of testosterone per week, 150 iu of HCG daily, which comes out to 1,050 iu per week, and .05 ml of nandrolone daily, which comes out to 70 mg per week. My physician said I could try .05 ml to start, and move to .07 if I want. I'm sticking with .05 for at least 6 months. I want to use the lowest dose needed to achieve the benefits. Also, I want to make sure I keep the testosterone higher, or equal to, the nandrolone dose.

Nandrolone only for trt seems interesting, but I'd be concerned about the long term effects of using higher doses (i.e. ventricular atrophy). The Anabolic Doc on YouTube did a video about a guy who was on Deca only. It's worth checking out if you haven't seen it.

Ya Im subscribed to him on YouTube. I watched the video ur referring to. Definitely interesting. And ya we definitely need more studies done on nandrolone to know if it’s safe or not. All the studies so far are done in rats, with way too high of doses, and not used in conjunction with E2, or a compound that will aromatize into healthy levels of E2. Until I see some studies done showing harm with HRT doses, and used in conjunction with something that boosts E2 up into a healthy range, I personally feel comfortable with using it long term. But it’s a personal decision. I wouldn’t recommend it for others. Not enough evidence supporting that it’s healthy to use long term, imo, just like you said.

I think your protocol looks pretty good. When having a moderate amount of both test and deca in the system at the same time, it’s pretty hit or miss whether it’s going to work well or not. A lot depends on the individuals chemistry. I’m very curious to see how you do on your new protocol. Obv really hoping you feel great on it. Definitely keep us posted, and/ or PM me with updates if u want. I’m really curious to see how things work out for u now that u’ve decided to add in some deca.

eyeheartny

Nandrolone only for trt seems interesting, but I'd be concerned about the long term effects of using higher doses (i.e. ventricular atrophy).

Just to clarify, it's not atrophy. It's hypertrophy that's the concern. Left ventricular hypertrophy is GROWTH of the ventricle, whereas atrophy is SHRINKING of the ventricle. It's critical that people understand that some of the concerns with nandrolone have to do with hypertrophy, not atrophy.

Paco1973

Just to clarify, it's not atrophy. It's hypertrophy that's the concern. Left ventricular hypertrophy is GROWTH of the ventricle, whereas atrophy is SHRINKING of the ventricle. It's critical that people understand that some of the concerns with nandrolone have to do with hypertrophy, not atrophy.

Yep. Got the wires crossed in my brain on that one.

Jed Dorsey

You should thank your doctor. I’m on 80 mg / week of Nandrolone with TRT and loving it. It takes 5 weeks to kick in (long ester) but I am feeling great! Plus I am making gains in the gym even in that low dose - I mean filling out very nicely. Joints and muscles feel great and it lowers overall inflammation. Nagging issues disappeared. Honestly, the stuff is a game changer. Corrected 20 years of sports injuries.
Are you still on low dose Nandrolone? Did you see any negative side effects or issues due to the use of it?

JimGainz

Are you still on low dose Nandrolone? Did you see any negative side effects or issues due to the use of it?
I cycle 3 months on, 2 off. I finished up beginning of February so I can start again in April, however I am planning to take a bit more time off and then try Oxandralone for a short cycle.

I am actually in a lot of pain now - The nandrolone worked its magic but then about a month after coming off, when everything cleared out of my system, all of the joint inflammation came back, so I may rethink my decision and jump back on.

I did not have notable side effects. Not even to lipids or other blood markers. I will say there was a slight decrease in libido - not thinking about sex as much - but no Deca D*ck or anything like that.

Gman86

I cycle 3 months on, 2 off. I finished up beginning of February so I can start again in April, however I am planning to take a bit more time off and then try Oxandralone for a short cycle.

I am actually in a lot of pain now - The nandrolone worked its magic but then about a month after coming off, when everything cleared out of my system, all of the joint inflammation came back, so I may rethink my decision and jump back on.

I did not have notable side effects. Not even to lipids or other blood markers. I will say there was a slight decrease in libido - not thinking about sex as much - but no Deca D*ck or anything like that.

what was ur full protocol again when u use nandrolone?

JimGainz

• 100 mg Testosterone (split 2x/week)
  • Arimidex (I ran it without and with a tiny amount - like .25mg/wk)
  • 25 mg DHEA daily
  • Other sups like vitamin D3, COQ10, etc
  • 20 mcg Liothyronine daily

• on months when off Nandrolone I run some MK677 or IPAm.

JimGainz

I’ve started a new protocol - 10 mg Test and 10 mg deca daily along with 100 IU HCG daily. I have E2 and hematocrit issues (along with very low ferritin) so I’m trying to cut down on donations.
from my research - it doesn’t take much nandrolone (deca) to get some joint and muscle building. This lower Test base along with the deca should be fine.

I just got labs back from doing 25 mg Test and 20 deca EOD and total test was 704 so I am expecting to go lower. However, the deca more than compensated for other benefits. I have always wanted to try an every day protocol and so far so good. I plan to run this dose damn near indefinitely and not cycle off except maybe a month per year.

Jed Dorsey

Just want put in my experience with TRT/Nandrolone. Started using nandrolone about a year ago for joint pain. Started low 50mg once a week to monitor any side effects. After 3 weeks I saw an improvement in my chronic shoulder pain due to bursitis. The pain relief would last about 3 days and wear off it is definitely dose dependent considering how much I use the shoulder after weight lifting it would start to bother me again. After a month I raised the dose on nandrolone to 100 mg a week to 125 mg testosterone and that’s seems to work great for me for a week with no pain and still no Deca Dick. After 4 months of use I wanted more body recomposition so I upped the dose again to 160 mg/wk test and nandrolone and have stayed there since.
So far so good I want to add that I have history of high PSA but after adding nandrolone I saw a drop in PSA due to its desinflamatory effects.

JimGainz

Just want put in my experience with TRT/Nandrolone. Started using nandrolone about a year ago for joint pain. Started low 50mg once a week to monitor any side effects. After 3 weeks I saw an improvement in my chronic shoulder pain due to bursitis. The pain relief would last about 3 days and wear off it is definitely dose dependent considering how much I use the shoulder after weight lifting it would start to bother me again. After a month I raised the dose on nandrolone to 100 mg a week to 125 mg testosterone and that’s seems to work great for me for a week with no pain and still no Deca Dick. After 4 months of use I wanted more body recomposition so I upped the dose again to 160 mg/wk test and nandrolone and have stayed there since.
So far so good I want to add that I have history of high PSA but after adding nandrolone I saw a drop in PSA due to its desinflamatory effects.
Thank you for sharing! - it;s very helpful when people post their experiences. I had the same results with nandrolone lowering psa - it also lowered some other inflamatory markers.

I had a few questions on your protocol and results -
1) so have you been on non-stop, or have / plan to cycle off?
2) with your current protocol at 160 mg for both Test and Nandrolone, do you plan on staying at that level for a while or cycling back down? also - have you ever cycled off Nandrolone or have you been on for the full year?
3) how do you manage hematocrit and Estradiol on those doses?

Thanks!

Jed Dorsey

1./2. Yes I have been in t non-stop and don’t plan to cycle off. I plan to ask my doctor to order a Calcium score test just to better monitor any buildup in veins and arteries.
3. I do have high hematocrit but not much (53) I donate blood every two months. Estrodial I control with anastrozole half mg weekly

Gman86

1./2. Yes I have been in t non-stop and don’t plan to cycle off. I plan to ask my doctor to order a Calcium score test just to better monitor any buildup in veins and arteries.
3. I do have high hematocrit but not much (53) I donate blood every two months. Estrodial I control with anastrozole half mg weekly
Just to clarify, ur currently using 160mg test and 160mg nandroloneper week?

How’s mood on ur current protocol compared to no nandrolone at all?

How’s sexual function on ur currently protocol compared to no nandrolone at all?

Jed Dorsey

Good questions. Just FYI I’m 54 years old. Yes 160 mg testosterone and 160 mg nandrolone weekly pin on Friday mornings.
Mood is good didn’t notice any difference from testosterone only protocol.
Sexual function has doubled libido went from sex once a day to twice a day mornings and at night fortunately my wife is also now on HRT she did so to keep up with my increased sex drive (good woman). One downside that I’m trying to fix, I’ve noticed Delayed Ejaculation for the past three months. I checked prolactin it’s good I checked Estrogen it’s high which is why I recently ordered a test through DiscountedLabs.com will report back.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me