Low Dose Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I should add that I’ve been bodybuilding for 35 years and joints show it. Been on trt(life saver) for 1.5 years. Trt gave me back my will to live, now just need to manage joint pain to complete myself.

That’s awesome to hear. Do you mind if I ask who you did your consult with?

I’m with Defy, and I was very interested in adding nandrolone to my protocol, and Ive heard that Mike the PA is very knowledgeable on nandrolone, and has been using it himself, so I ended up doing my consult last week with him, and couldn’t be happier with how it went. Nandrolone should be shipping out next week from empower.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sly

That’s awesome to hear. Do you mind if I ask who you did your consult with?

I’m with Defy, and I was very interested in adding nandrolone to my protocol, and Ive heard that Mike the PA is very knowledgeable on nandrolone, and has been using it himself, so I ended up doing my consult last week with him, and couldn’t be happier with how it went. Nandrolone should be shipping out next week from empower.

I did my consult with Dr. Calkins. I was impressed that along with addressing my joint pain, he gave advice on ways to lower my hemoglobin and improve my sleep. The advice was to go to EOD or 2 times a week test shots for the hemoglobin and since my DHEA was low to take 25mg DHEA before bed to improve sleep and help my anxiety. I know it will take a few weeks to see results from the EOD protocol, but I have seen improved sleep just after a couple days on the DHEA. Also I’ve actually been on trt for 2.5 years now.

Gman86

I did my consult with Dr. Calkins. I was impressed that along with addressing my joint pain, he gave advice on ways to lower my hemoglobin and improve my sleep. The advice was to go to EOD or 2 times a week test shots for the hemoglobin and since my DHEA was low to take 25mg DHEA before bed to improve sleep and help my anxiety. I know it will take a few weeks to see results from the EOD protocol, but I have seen improved sleep just after a couple days on the DHEA. Also I’ve actually been on trt for 2.5 years now.

Oh nice. Ya I’ve heard good things about him as well. Ya increasing your frequency should improve your HCT and HGB levels. My test levels came back pretty high, and my HCT and HGB were the lowest they’ve ever been since starting TRT. These were the first labs that I’ve had done while injecting ED. Not sure if there were any other variables at play, but injecting daily seems to have kept my HCT and HGB levels pretty low. I’m usually at least 50+ for HCT

So did he bring up nandrolone, or did you? And did he come up with the doses by himself, or did you have some input?

Sly

Oh nice. Ya I’ve heard good things about him as well. Ya increasing your frequency should improve your HCT and HGB levels. My test levels came back pretty high, and my HCT and HGB were the lowest they’ve ever been since starting TRT. These were the first labs that I’ve had done while injecting ED. Not sure if there were any other variables at play, but injecting daily seems to have kept my HCT and HGB levels pretty low. I’m usually at least 50+ for HCT

So did he bring up nandrolone, or did you? And did he come up with the doses by himself, or did you have some input?
I brought up the nandrolone. I’ve been researching it for years and after hearing results from the forum, I wanted to try it. He came up with dosages.

Gman86

I brought up the nandrolone. I’ve been researching it for years and after hearing results from the forum, I wanted to try it. He came up with dosages.

Did u happen to ask him if he’s been using it with many guys, and if so, how they’ve been reacting to the nandrolone addition?

Sly

Did u happen to ask him if he’s been using it with many guys, and if so, how they’ve been reacting to the nandrolone addition?
No, I didn’t ask about his other patients using it. He did ask to see my MRI reports before he would prescribe the nandrolone though. I had no issues showing him the reports as they showed severe arthritis in all areas of the elbow and no cartilage. I am really hoping the nandrolone can relieve some of my pain. Pain level is a constant 5 out of ten and spikes a strong 9 even when doing simple things like shaking hands or turning a door knob. I’m down to working out 1-2 times a week, which for me wrecks my emotional health as much as my physical health.

Gman86

No, I didn’t ask about his other patients using it. He did ask to see my MRI reports before he would prescribe the nandrolone though. I had no issues showing him the reports as they showed severe arthritis in all areas of the elbow and no cartilage. I am really hoping the nandrolone can relieve some of my pain. Pain level is a constant 5 out of ten and spikes a strong 9 even when doing simple things like shaking hands or turning a door knob. I’m down to working out 1-2 times a week, which for me wrecks my emotional health as much as my physical health.

Ya everyone at work always asks me how I can always be in a great mood, not let anything bother me, always be nice to everyone, just be so carefree, and I’m not sure if it’s the HRT or the regular weight training sessions. I’m sure it’s a mixture of both, but I’m not willing to ever cut either of them out to figure out which one is the bigger contributor. So I feel for u not being able to workout as much as you’d like. I’ve been getting nagging wrist injuries the last year or so, and my shoulders have always given me issues. So part of the reason I wanted to implement nandrolone is to prevent injuries that I can just see happening if I keep going down the path that I’m on.

Did you guys talk about starting off with 60mg of deca, and possibly titrating up if needed, or does he not feel comfortable with doses much higher than 60mg?

Sly

Ya everyone at work always asks me how I can always be in a great mood, not let anything bother me, always be nice to everyone, just be so carefree, and I’m not sure if it’s the HRT or the regular weight training sessions. I’m sure it’s a mixture of both, but I’m not willing to ever cut either of them out to figure out which one is the bigger contributor. So I feel for u not being able to workout as much as you’d like. I’ve been getting nagging wrist injuries the last year or so, and my shoulders have always given me issues. So part of the reason I wanted to implement nandrolone is to prevent injuries that I can just see happening if I keep going down the path that I’m on.

Did you guys talk about starting off with 60mg of deca, and possibly titrating up if needed, or does he not feel comfortable with doses much higher than 60mg?
He se he likes to start low and go from there. I think being Deca can increase hemoglobin count and mine is already high, he would also like to see if the eod test shots will indeed lower my count before introducing too much Deca,

Gman86

He se he likes to start low and go from there. I think being Deca can increase hemoglobin count and mine is already high, he would also like to see if the eod test shots will indeed lower my count before introducing too much Deca,

Makes sense. Ya I’m definitely going to be staying on top of my HCT level with my new protocol. Luckily the ED injections of test have my pre-nandrolone HCT the lowest it’s been in a long time, so I at least have some room to work with.

Sly

Makes sense. Ya I’m definitely going to be staying on top of my HCT level with my new protocol. Luckily the ED injections of test have my pre-nandrolone HCT the lowest it’s been in a long time, so I at least have some room to work with.
What is your dose of nandrolone going to be?

Gman86

How much test are you taking a week? Is this your first time taking deca?

Yup. First time with any form of nandrolone.

So I’ll be using 500iu’s of HCG/ week, which will hopefully increase E2 slightly. As far as test goes, I’m just trying to use the minimum dose to get E2 to where I feel best. Want to start low, and titrate up slowly with the test. Most guys I’ve talked to using a nandrolone base end up needing around 50mg of test per week to boost E2 up into a healthy range, and where they subjectively feel optimal. I’m thinking about starting at around 30mg/ week, just to see how I feel.

The reason I want to start low and go slow with the test is because from all the guys I’ve talked to, the issues with nandrolone seem to occur mostly with guys using too much test, along with the nandrolone. So I think I’ll start with 30mg/ week, and see where I eventually end up. The other reason I’m starting so low is because I also want to feel what it’s like to have high androgens, and E2 on the lower side, without using an ai to do so. I know E2 is extremely beneficial, and I don’t plan on keeping E2 in the lower range. Just want to see if I notice any differences with having high androgens and lower E2, compared to test with is usually high androgens and high E2.

Sly

Yup. First time with any form of nandrolone.

So I’ll be using 500iu’s of HCG/ week, which will hopefully increase E2 slightly. As far as test goes, I’m just trying to use the minimum dose to get E2 to where I feel best. Want to start low, and titrate up slowly with the test. Most guys I’ve talked to using a nandrolone base end up needing around 50mg of test per week to boost E2 up into a healthy range. I’m thinking about starting at around 30mg/ week, just to see how I feel.

The reason I want to start low and go slow with the test is because from all the guys I’ve talked to, the issues with nandrolone seem to occur mostly with guys using too much test, along with the nandrolone. So I think I’ll start with 30mg/ week, and see where I eventually end up.
Interesting,Deca as a base huh? I haven’t heard that before in the trt world. Usually test is the base and Deca is half the trt dose or the same dose. You’ve peaked my interest
and I’ll be following your journey for sure.

madman

Super Moderator
Everyone using nandrolone whether for joint pain/bone health, as a base for replacement therapy or high doses for muscle enhancement.....needs to understand that it is naturally not endogenously produced in any significant quantities.....let alone if anything it would only be found in trace amounts in the human bloodstream.

"Nandrolone is a naturally occurring steroid that appears as an intermediate in the conversion of testosterone to estradiol by the aromatase enzyme however, it is not normally present in the human bloodstream."

"Thus far, the controlled clinical trials of nandrolone have been too small and too sparse to confidently assess the risks of physician-prescribed and monitored nandrolone treatment at appropriate dosing."

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Interesting,Deca as a base huh? I haven’t heard that before in the trt world. Usually test is the base and Deca is half the trt dose or the same dose. You’ve peaked my interest

Testosterone should always be a base as it is the primary male sex hormone and anabolic steroid which is endogenously produced in sufficient quantities in healthy men and add to the fact that it's metabolites DHT and estradiol are needed in healthy amounts to experience the full spectrum of testosterone effects on one's overall health.

Nandrolone IS NOT!

Show me the studies let alone long-term using such dose.....200 mg+ as a base for replacement therapy.....uh.....there are none.

Gman86

Ya it’s not common. There’s a bunch of guys using it recently as a base for their HRT, with good success. They all report that they would never go back to using test as a base, now that they’ve tried nandrolone as their base. There just seems to be something to it where guys feel subjectively better. Was just talking to a guy a couple hours ago actually. I asked him if he would ever go back to using test as a base and he said no. Too many sides with test. Sides that he doesn’t get with nandrolone

But just remember, this is all anecdotal. There’s no scientific evidence showing that HRT doses of nandrolone, along with low dose HCG and/ or test, and/ or E2 cream, is harmful long term. But at the same time, there’s no scientific evidence showing that it’s safe long term either. With the knowledge I have of nandrolone, I’m personally comfortable with trying out nandrolone as my base for my HRT, but I’m not recommending other people do the same. I’d prefer they do the research for themselves, and make the educated decision for themselves, whether using nandrolone as their base is a good idea or not.

Attachments

• AF16D3CB-02DA-4C3E-8351-FDDF6794F51D.png
    AF16D3CB-02DA-4C3E-8351-FDDF6794F51D.png
    107.6 KB · Views: 154

Sly

Testosterone should always be a base as it is the primary male sex hormone and anabolic steroid which is endogenously produced in sufficient quantities in healthy men and add to the fact that it's metabolites DHT and estradiol are needed in healthy amounts to experience the full spectrum of testosterone effects on one's overall health.

Nandrolone IS NOT!

Show me the studies let alone long-term using such dose.....200 mg+ as a base for replacement therapy.....uh.....there are none.
I totally respect what your saying and agree with you. However, I am open to hearing results from those experimenting with other protocols. I am facing an elbow replacement, which I WILL NOT do, so I am open to taking risks if need be.

eyeheartny

For @Gman86 and @Sly, keep in mind that nandrolone has much different binding affinities at the progesterone and mineralocorticoid receptors than testosterone. In both cases nandrolone has higher binding affinities than testosterone does. Just be aware that nandrolone binds 20x more to the progesterone receptor vs T and 77% more at the mineralocorticoid receptor. These are big differences vs testosterone and means the drug will behave very very differently than testosterone.

Gman86

For @Gman86 and @Sly, keep in mind that nandrolone has much different binding affinities at the progesterone and mineralocorticoid receptors than testosterone. In both cases nandrolone has higher binding affinities than testosterone does. Just be aware that nandrolone binds 20x more to the progesterone receptor vs T and 77% more at the mineralocorticoid receptor. These are big differences vs testosterone and means the drug will behave very very differently than testosterone.

This is the stuff I love to see people post. This is the purpose of this forum. To learn. Not just to tell people to do or not do something based on what we personally choose to do with our bodies. Thanks for posting this info. This is how we progress HRT forward, by learning and experimenting. I wish there was funding for studies to be carried out, in regards to hormones used for HRT purposes, but I’m not holding my breath for those. So until then, unfortunately we have to sometimes use trial and error on ourselves to progress things in the right direction.

In your opinion, do you think nandrolone’s increased binding affinity to the mineralocorticoid receptor can be either a good thing, or a bad thing, depending on the individual?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me