Low dose nandrolone with low dose testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

JA Battle

Greetings everyone,
I am 48 years old. 5'5", 150 lbs, 15% body fat. Currently doing a mild ketogenic diet to lose some adipose and bloat. I D/C'd t cyp at 87 mg/week via 3.5 injections per week due to bloat, high E2 symptoms, and no "benefit" on 12/13/19. I cannot tolerate ANY AI. I use zinc at 50mg qd. I have tried every "natural" AI. Currently I am on clomid 25mg qd until at the earliest April but may go longer. I have been on and off TRT in various forms since 2011. My main reasons for discontinuation are a combination of high E2 symptoms and the trt "stops working" (which is of course inter-related). I have tried as low as 49 mg t cyp per week via daily injections shallow IM and as high as 400mg t cyp Q 3 weeks and just about every dose, schedule, and type of testosterone in between. I have tried 16 different protocols over the last 9 years. I am curious about low dose Nandrolone as I have DISH disease with tendon and enthesis pain in many joints (elbows, achilles, low back, knees, etc).
Questions:
What would be the LOWEST dose of T Cyp and an equal amount of Nandrolone per week I could see benefits with? 50mg/50mg?
Any other therapeutic low dose AAS to consider?
I've heard about benefits from 25mg oral Stanazolol per week with TRT but i am recovering from a patellar tendon rupture surgery (3.5 months post op) and I understand Winstrol is hard on tendons (but it can lower shbg - mine is around 50).
Is it best to determine dose via the TOTAL mg of products being injected? Meaning if I aromitize too much at 87mg T Cyp per week then I will have the same or worse E2 difficulties at 50mg nandrolone and 50 mg T Cyp combined?
If I have trouble tolerating a therapeutic dose of testosterone due to high E2 symptoms can Nandrolone "make up the difference" or would I still have low testosterone symptoms?
Does Nandrolone have an AI type effect - or is it that it has a low androgenicity as compared to testosterone?
Could Clomid have any AI type benefit at 25mg per day with nandrolone and T Cyp on board?
Thank you,
Nate

have you tried higher dose asprin, caffeine, fiber, vitamin e, progesterone, or controversial nicotine, thyroid?

many of these things are important for proper prevention and detoxification of estrogen especially i would think when in test.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

I don't think these DHT-based steroids actually convert to DHT. I've been wondering which DHT tests, if any, would cross-detect these substances. It seems possible that immunoassay tests would, but probably not mass spectrometry.

Thanks. Ya was just curious. Been talking to a few guys on deca only, or deca as their base, that are part of a fb group with hundreds of men using deca only, or deca as their base, with no subjective progesterone issues, or issues with progesterone in their lab work apparently, even though deca is a progestin derivative. So was just wondering if DHT derivatives increase actual DHT, or if just because something is derived from a certain hormone, it doesn’t necessarily mean it will raise that specific hormone in the blood.

apsjiml

Thanks. Ya was just curious. Been talking to a few guys on deca only, or deca as their base, that are part of a fb group with hundreds of men using deca only, or deca as their base, with no subjective progesterone issues, or issues with progesterone in their lab work apparently, even though deca is a progestin derivative. So was just wondering if DHT derivatives increase actual DHT, or if just because something is derived from a certain hormone, it doesn’t necessarily mean it will raise that specific hormone in the blood.

What is the group called on facebook?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... So was just wondering if DHT derivatives increase actual DHT, or if just because something is derived from a certain hormone, it doesn’t necessarily mean it will raise that specific hormone in the blood.
My impression is that these steroids are basically DHT with some extra atoms stuck on. In some cases the extra parts have important effects, such as preventing deactivation in muscle tissue, thus allowing stronger anabolic effects versus DHT. Less clear, at least to me, is whether the extra stuff matters after the steroid has docked with the androgen receptor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale