Low dose? 1 shot week or twice. TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

tarzan92

hey guys!

I still have doubts about TRT.
I started with a 66mg weekly dose. I had some acne and increased libido. but I think I'm getting in the way with the drop in testosterone on day 7. However I have been studying the option of using 2x week 50mg.
What do you recommend? what ideal range of use for this drug
I've been in use for 1 month.

i'm using deposteron cypionate.

(desculpe inglês, estou usando tradutor)

age 28.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
hey guys!

I still have doubts about TRT.
I started with a 66mg weekly dose. I had some acne and increased libido. but I think I'm getting in the way with the drop in testosterone on day 7. However I have been studying the option of using 2x week 50mg.
What do you recommend? what ideal range of use for this drug
I've been in use for 1 month.

i'm using deposteron cypionate.

(desculpe inglês, estou usando tradutor)

age 28.
I would agree, twice weekly dose of 50 mg of testosterone cypionate, should work better.

Only 28 years old, it would be nice to see your Labs before you started trt.

at15

One shot a week can be sufficient depending what type of oil your testosterone is suspended in. But 66 mg is most likely not enough. Most men need at least around 100 mg per week.

tarzan92

Vince , my testosterone was an average of 250 in the results. I've been measuring over the past 3 years. so I opted for trt.

tarzan92

One shot a week can be sufficient depending what type of oil your testosterone is suspended in. But 66 mg is most likely not enough. Most men need at least around 100 mg per week.

So, I've been thinking about doing 2x 50mg a week. So as not to fluctuate so much, because on the 7th, the testosterone application is already very low.

Vince

Super Moderator
Yes Vince
secondary hypogonadism.
Because of your age you may want to look into Enclomiphene. It can increase your LH and FSH, you can also remain fertile. we have a nice thread on clomid.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me