Low DHEA

Buy Lab Tests Online

DJ87

Anyone have low DHEA levels and still unable to tolerate supplemental DHEA? I tried 25mg(cheap brand) and even 10mg of micronized Pure Encapsulations brand and had similar responses to it. I would compare it to elevated estrogen, but the 10mg dosage was so low I doubt that would be the case. Maybe try 5mg sublingual to bypass the liver? After that I am out of ideas and may just let it be. What do you guys think and has anyone had similar experiences?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally, I've never felt anything from my DHEA supplementing. If you don't feel good, when supplementing with DHEA. I would just drop the idea, and not supplement with it.

MarcoFL

Anyone have low DHEA levels and still unable to tolerate supplemental DHEA? I tried 25mg(cheap brand) and even 10mg of micronized Pure Encapsulations brand and had similar responses to it. I would compare it to elevated estrogen, but the 10mg dosage was so low I doubt that would be the case. Maybe try 5mg sublingual to bypass the liver? After that I am out of ideas and may just let it be. What do you guys think and has anyone had similar experiences?
what did you have for side effects? mine runs under 100 if I do not supplement and cannot decide if I have a good response to it. Vince, are there any issues if it is very low without supplementing DHEA?

DJ87

Personally, I've never felt anything from my DHEA supplementing. If you don't feel good, when supplementing with DHEA. I would just drop the idea, and not supplement with it.
Thanks Vince, it may end going that way even though I would prefer to have "ideal" levels. Did you have low DHEA before supplementing and anything positive at all after taking it for some time?

JA Battle

I would supplement with it to get to at least mid range. Dhea can lower cortisol which may be an issue depending on everything else. If you have decent thyroid function you should at least have low to mid levels even while on trt.

DJ87

what did you have for side effects? mine runs under 100 if I do not supplement and cannot decide if I have a good response to it. Vince, are there any issues if it is very low without supplementing DHEA?
Best way to describe it would overstimulation when I take it. Moody as well.

Vince

Super Moderator
I supplement with Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA. My current levels are DHEA-Sulfate 449.0 H ug/dL range 30.9-295.6 (age adjusted)

Honestly I don't feel a difference supplementing or not.

DJ87

I would supplement with it to get to at least mid range. Dhea can lower cortisol which may be an issue depending on everything else. If you have decent thyroid function you should at least have low to mid levels even while on trt.
I am sitting around 150 right now and should be at least around 300 to be mid range. Not sure what is causing the side effects, maybe sublingual would be better than oral if it does not need to pass through the liver first.

JA Battle

My primary choice is to inject it, However transdermal would be my second choice and I have done it. I’m currently doing neither as I naturally sit mid range and I use it to get to high range.

DJ87

My primary choice is to inject it, However transdermal would be my second choice and I have done it. I’m currently doing neither as I naturally sit mid range and I use it to get to high range.
Interesting, thanks JA. I did not know DHEA injections existed. Any brand/dosage you could recommend?

JA Battle

Interesting, thanks JA. I did not know DHEA injections existed. Any brand/dosage you could recommend?

They do exist however they are not very available. I purchase pharma grade dhea from a pharmaceutical supply company. I then suspend it in benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol and grapeseed oil.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me