Low carb and keto on a budget

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

rayrock1

vergel whats been your experience with being on a keto,low carb diet and Test. I read in your book it helps stabilize blood glucose levels. do you think if you are already on a glucose limiting diet like keto could your glucose go too low?

Vince

Super Moderator
I would answer no for both of your questions. You could have your APOe for gene type, of how your body processes fats.

rayrock1

Thanks for your input. I have been getting lethargy and head-achy mid afternoon. I read some guys on here as well complain of the same. I am on a low carb under 30 a day, trying to figure it out. increased heart rate after dinner. also on nature thyroid 30 mg daily. cut dose in 1/2 helped with heart rate in mornings.

Gman86

Thanks for your input. I have been getting lethargy and head-achy mid afternoon. I read some guys on here as well complain of the same. I am on a low carb under 30 a day, trying to figure it out. increased heart rate after dinner. also on nature thyroid 30 mg daily. cut dose in 1/2 helped with heart rate in mornings.

Make sure ur getting enough calories in. Sometimes people go low carb, and eat too much protein and not enough healthy fats and aren’t getting enough calories in, even though they think they are. Also, make sure ur getting enough electrolytes, especially sea salt. Get a quality salt, like Celtic salt, kona salt, or Redmond’s real salt, and salt everything u eat really good.

Gman86

I would answer no for both of your questions. You could have your APOe for gene type, of how your body processes fats.

Was just listening to a podcast on this subject. Very interesting stuff.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me