Lots of TRT docs and clinics, which one do you guys like best?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Sorry if this question is already floating out there in another thread. I couldn't find it.

Wondering who y'all use for TRT replacement and hormone optimization care. I know Defy is a big one used by many. Are there others I might consider?

Who do YOU (yes, you reading this) use? Do you enjoy working with them? I'm looking for a doc/clinic that doesn't offer cookie cutter one size fits all sort of care. For example, a 200mg dose of test cyp split in two doses per week, flat out doesn't do anything for me. Yes, my labs look good in terms of my total and free test, but at that dose, I can't gain any muscle at all, have energy issues and have erection problems. Basically, the labs say I'm fine, but I don't feel fine.

Wondering if there is a clinic willing to think outside the box and have the willingness to consider higher doses of TRT or adding another compound to help me feel better. A side note, I have severe left hip pain and have heard nandrolone might be good for aching joints. Do any docs actually prescribe that?

Thanks for the time...and again, apologies if this question is already out there somewhere.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Sorry if this question is already floating out there in another thread. I couldn't find it.

Wondering who y'all use for TRT replacement and hormone optimization care. I know Defy is a big one used by many. Are there others I might consider?

Who do YOU (yes, you reading this) use? Do you enjoy working with them? I'm looking for a doc/clinic that doesn't offer cookie cutter one size fits all sort of care. For example, a 200mg dose of test cyp split in two doses per week, flat out doesn't do anything for me. Yes, my labs look good in terms of my total and free test, but at that dose, I can't gain any muscle at all, have energy issues and have erection problems. Basically, the labs say I'm fine, but I don't feel fine.

Wondering if there is a clinic willing to think outside the box and have the willingness to consider higher doses of TRT or adding another compound to help me feel better.
A side note, I have severe left hip pain and have heard nandrolone might be good for aching joints. Do any docs actually prescribe that?

Thanks for the time...and again, apologies if this question is already out there somewhere.

Keep in mind that the standard cookie-cutter protocol would be 200 mg/week with an AI thrown in.

200 mg/week especially when split and injected more frequently as in twice weekly (every 3.5 days), M/W/F, EOD let alone daily would have most men's trough TT but more importantly, FT levels way too high.

Most men would never even need such dose to achieve healthy let alone absurdly high trough FT level and yes even men with highish/high SHBG.

For example, a 200mg dose of test cyp split in two doses per week, flat out doesn't do anything for me. Yes, my labs look good in terms of my total and free test, but at that dose, I can't gain any muscle at all, have energy issues and have erection problems. Basically, the labs say I'm fine, but I don't feel fine.

If your diet/training protocol is on point and you are having trouble adding any muscle on such dose then I would say you lack in the genetics department!

If you are having issues with energy adrenals/thyroid can have a significant impact on such.

If anything T has a tonic effect on the CNS and can easily make one feel amped up.

Regarding libido let alone erectile function they are multifactorial.

Much more involved than just having healthy T levels.

Post labs 200 mg/week (100 mg every 3.5 days) protocol?

Interested to see where your trough TT, FT, estradiol let alone SHBG levels sat on such.

Let alone RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

Hope you used accurate assays.

Knowing where your FT level truly sits is critical and the only way would be if you had it tested using the most accurate assays such as the gold standard Equilibrium Dialysis or Ultrafiltration (next best).

For all, we know your trough FT level is too high on such protocol.

Wondering if there is a clinic willing to think outside the box and have the willingness to consider higher doses of TRT or adding another compound to help me feel better.

200 mg/week of T would be considered a high-end dose.....some may push the 250 mg/week but it is far from common and even then do not expect any significant gains in muscle/strength going from 200-250 mg T/week.....not going to happen.

The majority of men on trt are using 100-200 mg/week which would be considered therapeutic.

If anything look into the addition of nandrolone or oxandrolone as many clinics will prescribe therapeutic doses alongside trt.

Thanks for the thoughtful response. Yeah I’m not necessarily saying more testosterone is the answer. Perhaps another compound might help me recomp my body. In no way am I looking to be a ripped bodybuilder. But I’m 44, overweight and not very strong. That in itself isn’t healthy. TRT as I know it really hasn’t changed my body at all. My free T levels have been high normal and my SHBG has been reasonable as well. All of that said, do you use a clinic or practice for your care? Assuming you are on a TRT protocol.

Dicky

Thanks for the thoughtful response. Yeah I’m not necessarily saying more testosterone is the answer. Perhaps another compound might help me recomp my body. In no way am I looking to be a ripped bodybuilder. But I’m 44, overweight and not very strong. That in itself isn’t healthy. TRT as I know it really hasn’t changed my body at all. My free T levels have been high normal and my SHBG has been reasonable as well. All of that said, do you use a clinic or practice for your care? Assuming you are on a TRT protocol.
I use Defy Medical. They are not cookie cutter and they place a much higher priority on symptom resolution than lab values. In other words, they want you to feel good and have all of your symptoms made better. Having your lab values within an arbitrary range is a much lower priority with them.

I love working with them. The providers will offer input and guidance, but they have never said no to any protocol change that I wanted to try. They will help you manage your thyroid as well as your testosterone. Often times you the thyroid is just as big of a problem as your testosterone. You mention being overweight. This could be because of your thyroid.

I honestly can't tell you if Defy is the cheapest. But I have been under their care for 5 years. I have been so satisfied that I haven't bothered to cost compare. There are precious few TRT docs who really know what they are doing. So when I found one I stayed put.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me