Lost that aggressiveness, drive, and "killer instinct" on trt. How to get it back?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Proton

Just curious if any of you guys have experienced this. Without getting into the weeds about bloodwork specifics. I'm waiting on new labs to come in this week. But I have been experiencing this for several years with very different protocols and lab values.
When I started trt for the first year or so, I felt this crazy drive to get things done, a real strong powerful drive pursue and sleep with women, and I had this killer instinct and felt really aggressive (in a good way). After a few years I seem to have lost that and become more complacent, less drive and less motivation, and way less aggressive and confident. My lifestyle, sleep, relationships are pretty good and healthy.
Have any of you experienced this and found a fix for it? Anything I should be doing?
I am a defy patient and was wondering what the best way to bring this up to Dr Saya at my next consult is and what to ask for?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

The first question I have is what’s your current treatment plan? What’s your doses, medications and labs. I went through exactly what you’re saying when my dose was too high. Felt lethargic, no drive, no sexual interest and insomnia. I now only do 60mg per week and feel pretty damn good.

Proton

The first question I have is what’s your current treatment plan? What’s your doses, medications and labs. I went through exactly what you’re saying when my dose was too high. Felt lethargic, no drive, no sexual interest and insomnia. I now only do 60mg per week and feel pretty damn good.
70mg cyp, 500iu HCG e3.5d. waiting on new labs which I should have by next week. On previous protocols at similar dose I have been around 950 total T and 42 e2 shbg 35. I have labs for over the years from many different protocols. I tried doses as low as 80mg a week and lost many benefits of trt. The problem isn't the numbers really, they're usually well within good ranges. I am just chasing that feeling from the first couple of years. Also, it's not like I feel bad, just not optimized.

sh1973

Tried higher doses do nearly 8 years chasing exactly what you are. Two years ago lowered the dose substantially and 90% of the problems have been solved ever since. Just offering advice

Proton

Tried higher doses do nearly 8 years chasing exactly what you are. Two years ago lowered the dose substantially and 90% of the problems have been solved ever since. Just offering advice
Thanks for the advice. What differences have you noticed with lower dosing as opposed to higher? I had bad experience with lower doses in the past but it's worth considering

sh1973

Lethargy, feeling detached, insomnia, depressed, zero libido and just overall sense of well-being in the gutter. I have shbg in the 70s as well. Hcg, dhea both were extremely detrimental to overall well-being. After a decade of trying many things, cypionate only at a lower dose is what resolved 90% of my problems. We’re all obviously different and your goals could be drastically different than mine. I personally don’t give a rats ass about the muscle building aspect of the TRT. I just want to feel normal and that’s really all that matters to me. But one thing I can tell you for certain is over the last 12 years or so of reading forums and talking to guys about TRT, I’ve seen lots of guys drastically improve by substantially cutting their dose. Also when you only have one variable such as taking cypionate by itself it makes honing in much easier. If I had to pick one thing about TRT that was the most detrimental to my situation, it will definitely be hCG

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me